“Fantastic house & views”

Review of Sandy Beach House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura M
“Fantastic house & views”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Group consisted of my husband, 2 daughters ages 22 & 25, daughter's friend age 22 & future son-n-law age 27. We all gasped when we entered the home, because of the amazing view. It was great to have our own pool. Loved exploring the tide pools at the house & down the shore to the Spouting Horn. Sitting on the upper lanai was great for star gazing. Great location to the beaches and directly across the street from the Botanical Gardens which were very interesting.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Jan M
San Jose, California
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 23 September 2012 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Our family stayed at the Sandy Beach House in June 2011 so this review is long past due.
It's no wonder it was rated Villa of the year in 2010... unbelievable home! Amazing ocean views, private beach, tide pools, swimming pool, privacy in a beautiful and comfortable home with designer touches throughout in a quiet location, I've never stayed in a vacation rental this wonderful. I have lived in Hawaii and have visited all of the islands numerous times but this is by far my favorite spot in all of the islands, I didn't want to leave.
If you can afford it and can get a reservation go... it's worth every penny.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ocean views andviews
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ohio
Reviewed 28 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
WAtravelb...
Seattle WA
“The perfect vacation spot ever!”
Reviewed 27 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the Sandy Beach House last week and we had the most amazing time. The master bath has recently been remodeled and it was so beautiful and felt like a spa. The view from the tub is breathtaking. I had reservations about renting this house because the pool was not heated but the Parrish Collection insisted that it would be warm enough. It ended up being the perfect warm temperature and we were in the pool day and night. It also has a great hot tub and outdoor shower. There is an ocean view from every room. The beach was not really swimmable but it didn't matter because we still sunned on the beach and explored the many tide pools. There were many seals and turtles to watch as well. I am a chef and I enjoyed the well stocked kitchen. Quality equipment and a great BBQ. The sound system is outstanding and we had our IPod going outdoors as we swimmed and sunned. We enjoyed all the different outdoor areas to take in the views. The house is very private and in a quiet area. Just across the street is the Botanical Gardens which was beautiful to see. We will be back again to the Sandy Beach House for sure.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view view view
Liked least: nothing we liked least
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed 23 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing