“Great location, clean, had everything we needed...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
13travel...
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Great location, clean, had everything we needed and more!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I can not say enough about how happy we were staying here. The unit itself is clean and well equipped. In the closet by the entrance, we found tonnes of beach gear! Snorkelling sets (about 5), beach chairs and mats, a cooler, sand toys....This stuff came in handy, and saved us from renting it or buying it to use for the week. The reviews I read about the air circulation were 100% correct. The ceiling fans, along with the doors/windows open (screens closed) kept the condo at a perfect temperature. It was a much nicer feel than cranking air conditioning. The bull frogs weren't a huge problem, but the roosters were! But roosters are a problem on the entire island - so it's not the condos fault :) They crow at all hours of the night and day, you do get used to it though. I enjoyed being on the second level, we were just high enough to get a nice view off of the lanai - I wouldn't have wanted to be on the ground level. Some reviews I read complained about having to carry luggage up stairs, I was picturing like 5 flights from what I had read - it's only like 12 stairs.
The grounds are beautiful! You feel like you're in your own little garden. Part of the pool area was under construction when we were there, but the pool was still open. We stopped by the pool at some point almost every day, even just for a quick dip after a long walk, it was never too busy - which was nice.
Booking was easy, I received a response in a timely manner (through email) and it was a simple phone call, faxing over my signature, and we were good! Since we arrived after office hours, we were given the code to the drop box and our keys were in there waiting for us.
The wifi wasn't working for us at the time. Apparently it was just installed in September 2013. I told them not to worry about it but they may want to check it out at some point. The difficult thing was that free wifi is pretty much non-existent on the island of Kaua'i so if you need access to you email or anything, you may want to double check that it's working now.
The only minor issue we had was that we started to run out of toilet paper on our second last day. When I called to ask for another roll they told me that the toilet paper was a "welcome gift" and we were to purchase any if we needed it. I understand if we were staying a month, but we were only there a week and were not willing to buy a pack of toilet paper for one day! We just used the kleenex! I have rented villas/condos in other places and they have always provided the toilet paper as requested, so this was a surprise to me. But, like I said, minor detail.
The location, to me, was perfect. Two minute walk away is this great, I don't know what to call it, but it's an area filled with shops, restaurants and an organic grocery store called the "The shops at Kukui'ula". The restaurants here are amazing, and every place has happy hour specials that start at 3:00pm. At night the entire area is lit by lanterns and tiki torches. There is another grocery store on Poipu Rd, kind of parallel to "The shops", here there is also a Mexican place called "The Crack" which had unreal burritos! There are a few beaches in walking distance, 5 minutes in either direction. The town of Koloa (soooo cute!) is about an hour walk and is a gorgeous walk (take Ala Kalanikaumaka Street instead of Poipu Rd if you choose to walk. There are no sidewalks on Poipu Rd). The Spouting Horn is also about an hour walk away.
I would recommend this place to anyone travelling to Kaua'i.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Saskatoon

Reviewed 5 November 2009 for a stay in September 2009

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
WA
Reviewed 16 June 2009 for a stay in April 2009

Liked best: Location & service
Liked least: Nearby construction
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
California
Reviewed 7 May 2009 for a stay in March 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing