6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$498
PricelineUS$498
Reviews (1 512)
1 512 results
All reviews breakfast buffet diamond member state park free mai tais lydgate park wailua bay open air lobby the cottages public beach hot tub ocean view close to the airport front desk staff beach towels lihue airport rental car short drive
Selected filters
23 - 28 of 1 512 reviews
Reviewed 21 August 2021

The service is outstanding one of the best at any Hilton property I’ve ever stayed at. The sun rises in the morning or an amazing way to start each day with meditation yoga and a history about the Hawaiian islands. The hotel is in need of an update but the location and service more than compensates for it.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank selanarser
Reviewed 11 August 2021

Cottage I stayed in had some major issues but no other option other than to tough it out or cut stay short. Air con did not work, door difficult to lock, couch upholstery looking old.
I realize it is during COVID and don’t fault the staff. But for the price point and condition of the room I was less than satisfied with the particular cottage I stayed in.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

This is second time I stayed here and it did not disappoint me. Great ocean view room from the pool area and close to Kapaa and Wailua falls.
Jeanette from reservations was great and helped me on getting the ocean view room I requested. Breakfast was great which I always had and ate lunch at the food trucks. The servers at the restaurant for breakfast are excellent. I would highly recommend Hilton garden inn.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Maui-1000
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Beautiful and relaxing surroundings. The swimming pool water looked a little mirky. The front desk staff on my first day showed a bit of attitude when I requested a different room due to the room not being what I had reserved. However, another front-desk personnel, Anela (I hope I spelled it correctly) was consistently professional, helpful, and kind.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

I spent 4 nights at this hotel and was very happy with the property. The staff was friendly and the property was clean. I would suggest adding on breakfast when you book the room if you can as it's worth the extra cost up front. While it does show guest laundry is available, I would suggest to not plan to do laundry at the hotel. This was the second stop for island hopping so I planned to do laundry here. There's only 2 washers and 2 dryers and they were in use non-stop so it didn't work out. It's a small complaint but regardless I would stay here again.