“Delicious!”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: This landmark restaurant is popular with locals and tourists alike. The menu features an extraordinary array of choices designed to please all palates, from seafood, beef, pork and chicken to vegetarian and vegan selections. Visit the restaurant website to get a 15% off all food coupon.Aloha and Mahalo!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We recently spent a week on Kauai and were within walking distance of this restaurant so we gave it a try. Although it's a bit expensive, the food and drinks were very good. The decor is pleasant and you can dress casually when visiting. There was plenty of free parking if you decide to drive there. The service was also fine.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is really beautiful on the inside, lovely decor. I definitely recommend asking to be seated outside, especially in the evening! The service outdid every other place we’ve been to, there are people stopping by the table every little while to check up on you and make sure you’re doing okay. Really lovely place to stop on your vacation!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very interesting looking restaurant. We were seated quickly and our waitress was very nice and attentive. My husband ordered the seafood soup and I got a salad with a peanut dressing. They were both yummy. The waitress was nearby to refill water glasses or asked if we wanted more rolls. Our dinners were yummy and filling. I got the ribs and my husband the coconut shrimp! I liked the shrimp the best. It was a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The common theme in less positive reviews seems to be a lack of flavor and I would certainly agree. I had the scallops in pasta. Runny wine white sauce and I think they forgot the wine. Steamed scallops amd veggies. No spices and no flavor to anything. My wife had the Tempura ONa and said it was good. Somebody must have taken the slow service comments to heart. We had 3-4 staff constantly at the table, some were actually running back to the kitchen. We just wanted drinks and a main course. We had everything within about 5 minutes and were out of there in less than 45 minutes. moderate to expensive for very bland food . Not recommended.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The food was very good. The staff and service were excellent. The location was perfect for us as it was a block from our resort. The two girls and I had a very good experience.