“Amazing”
renovated pool area
pool
Yummy drinks from Pool Bar
tiki umbrellas
gas bbq grills in pool area
condo is top third from right
Lobby
looking at lobby building, condo is to left of lobby building
condo upper floor third lanai from right
sunrise from balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Santa Maria Hoe, Italy
“Amazing”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Fantastic place, quite.
I rented unit 341 directly from condo owner.
Very kind and quick in response.
The unit is perfect for 2 people, you con see the ocean while seated for dinner.
Amazing.
It's in good condition, all necessary tools are available but the cookery.

I recommend this unit.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 Aug 2016
Thank you so much Fabio. I am so glad to have had you as my guest!
SusieQKau...
“Perfect, I will definitely return to this special unit!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I had a fabulous stay at Esther's condo on the third floor with amazing view. I liked being on third floor as it felt safe, peaceful, and private. The building is half way between parking lot and beach with an awesome pool and ocean view. I appreciated not having to walk so far to parking lot with all of my beach stuff in hand. Also I loved that there were "extras" provided...mask/snorkel, beach towels/mats, beach umbrella, and awesome little cooler to borrow. Those things made my stay easier as I didn't have to buy any of that stuff and throw it away. I have stayed at the Islander many many times over ten years and I liked Esther condo the best; it's just a special place and location. Thank you Esther for helping me with the last minute stay ordeal (I had rented a dirty dump via craigslist, aweful!!!).

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 Jul 2016
Thank you so much Susan. I am so glad it all worked out and that I got to have you as my guest!
kauaibarb
Aurora, Missouri
“Na Ka Oi means "THE BEST" IN HAWAIIAN.”
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Perfect location to walk to eat or shop or hit the 3mi. scenic coastal walking trail which is gorgeous and safe. New restaurant next door. On East side of island making daytrips north or south to canyon easier. Sunny days everyday.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
7 Jul 2016
Thank you Barb for staying in my condo. Thank you for being such a wonderful guest!
JanaMK
Vancouver, Canada
“Lovely stay in Kapaa”
Reviewed 17 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I have just spent 9 days in this condo. It consists of one good size room with a tiny kitchenette and a good size bathroom (shower over a bathtub) plus a balcony. There is lots of space in both the room and the bathroom to unpack your things. The condo is on the top floor in a building in the centre of the Islander on the Beach resort and it overlooks the pool area and the ocean right behind it from its spacious balcony. The condo is clean and cozy. There is a queen bed there, table with two chairs, coffee table, two seat sofa, TV, and table with two chairs on the lanai. The owner is very well organized and when contacted, she responds almost immediately. She is very reliable which is particularly important with respect to the required very early full payment plus she destroys the damage deposit cheque right after the day the guest leaves. Islander on the Beach is really nice, rather a smaller size resort (compared to such "monsters" such as Marriott Courtyards). It consists of several buildings spread out in a beautiful park setting, right at the ocean; the whole area is very pretty and very well maintained. The location is also very convenient; a drug store and two large grocery stores are just several minutes walking distance. Numerous small restaurants around. It was a pleasure for me to rent this condo and I would recommend it to anybody without hesitation.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Solo
18 Nov 2015
Thank you so much Jana for your lovely comments. I really enjoyed having you as my guest and hope to have you back someday!
MNCKYOUNG
“Great place, location and price!”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This is the second time we've stayed at Esther place and we loved it. We hope to come back in 3 years and yes we will stay there again . The condo is very comfortable and she has everything you need for a great stay .Esther is awesome to rent from everything is taken care of no need to worry about anything and she's very friendly, you feel like you've made a new friend :) . Esther calls you before you leave for vacation (l liked that I know her voice and her mine) and also text you to make sure everything is going great while you are there. You can't find a better place to stay with her price being so reasonable with everything you need including beach supplies. As before we loved it there we could cook in the condo or BBQ on the poolside grills with the tiki bar right there if you'd like a drink. The pool and hot tub are nice and very clean and the ocean is right there, so beautiful to sit on the lanai and drink coffee in the morning the view is fabulous !!! The grounds are kept very clean with flowers, plants and beautiful plumeria everywhere, make sure you take a stroll to see all the tropical trees and plants on the grounds. Coconut market is within walking distance (right next door )for shopping and there are several restaurants close by. Within walking distance , Eggburts is one of our favorites with banana pancakes for breakfast and there's also the Fish Market it stays open until 8pm and Tres lounge open until 11:00 right next door , good food if your plane gets in later and you don't feel like driving . If you get a chance Kauai Pasta(dining in or carry out) in Lihue is very good and Mark's Place or Chicken in a Barrel (carry out or picnic tables out front)really good food .There are several grocery stores that are close.This is the perfect location right in the middle of Kauai , you can go to Hanalei and Princeville one day and then go the other way to Poipu and Lihue and don't miss Waimea Canyon and Kauai Coffee Company. If you like horseback riding CJM Stables took us along the ocean where Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed.There are so many places to visit on this beautiful Island of Kauai and Esther's place allowed us a very nice place to stay for a very reasonable price . Looking forward to coming back and don't have to try to find a place we already know where we will stay.

16 Nov 2015
Thanks Cindy for your great comments. You have been a great guest and I look forward to having you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing