“I don't know if you will find a better value”
Studio Bedroom Living Area
Exterior of Unit #348
Coconut Coast Beach
Farmers Market
Coconut Coast Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
z28landon
“I don't know if you will find a better value”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I felt like our stay here was great. Overall everything worked and was clean. I wish the wifi/internet worked. I was only able to use it a few times during my 7 nights there. I ended up just using my cellphone data. Overall the room itself was a nice size with plenty of room. I felt like it needed more silverware but that could be solved with plastic spoons. I loved that the room was well stocked with extras like sunscreen, beach towels, beach chairs and many other useful items during our stay. As I mentioned, I doubt you will find a better value on the island. The room is about 30 yards from the beach and you are able to hear the ocean perfectly each and every morning when you wake up. Also it's really nice to be able to see a perfect view of the sunrise over the ocean from the balcony. I would stay here again before I check anything else out on the web. Just hope the wifi becomes more stable for those that have to work while on vactaion...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location/view
Liked least: wifi access was TERRIBLE
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
lanark
Reviewed 12 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Carson City
Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Canyonlan...
Selah, Washington
“Great View and Location”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Perfect room for my wife and I. She liked it because it had a small kitchenette, so she didn't have to cook. I liked it because saved enough money to take her out every night. Room was very clean when we arrived. The view was spectacular. The location works great for seeing all of the Island. We will certainly rent that unit again when we return to Kauai.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Nov 2013
Mahalo, we're happy you enjoyed the property and we look forward to having you back on Kauai. Aloha, Garden island Properties.
Sedona
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing