“Great View and Location”
Studio Bedroom Living Area
Exterior of Unit #348
Coconut Coast Beach
Farmers Market
Coconut Coast Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Canyonlan...
Selah, Washington
“Great View and Location”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Perfect room for my wife and I. She liked it because it had a small kitchenette, so she didn't have to cook. I liked it because saved enough money to take her out every night. Room was very clean when we arrived. The view was spectacular. The location works great for seeing all of the Island. We will certainly rent that unit again when we return to Kauai.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Nov 2013
Mahalo, we're happy you enjoyed the property and we look forward to having you back on Kauai. Aloha, Garden island Properties.
Sedona
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Anywhere we are
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Older travelers
27 Jun 2013
Mahalo for your kind review...hassle free vacations is our aim! We do hope you'll be back with us again!!
MN
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
Toronto
Reviewed 26 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
26 Sep 2012
Mahalo and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Islander on the Beach #348. The views are fabulous.....spotting turtles must have been a highlight!! They are beautiful creatures!! You're welcome and we are glad we were part of of your memorable honeymoon stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing