“Great Find”

Little Fish Coffee Hanapepe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hanapepe
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Little Fish Coffee Kauai is a purveyor of specialty coffee. We offer high quality, locally sourced and roasted coffees, amazing espresso drinks, healthy smoothies, acai bowls loaded with fresh Kauai fruit, bagels, sandwiches, paninis and salads. We have three Kauai locations for all your coffee needs: Hanapepe, Poipu, and Koke’e.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Start w/the not so obvious for mainlanders—- everything in Hawaii costs more!!
I’ve been here a year and I too get sticker shock sometimes.

$42 for two people for lunch at this place. It was worth it!!!

My wife had the Angry Dragon smoothie and the I like it a lox on an everything bagel. It was amazing. I had Panini of the day and the jitter bug w/Mexican chocolate. Both amazing. I was not however my drink to be a frappe but that’s my fault for not asking.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This is a small restaurant & bakery that it would be easy to overlook. However the bagels we bought were very good, they have a public washroom as well.
The staff was friendly & I would return again.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in Hanapepe after visiting Waimea Canyon And was pleasantly surprised to find an excellent coffee shop. Good tasting quality smooth coffee made any way you like it, plus smoothies, pastries and sandwiches made to order. We ordered “The Works” grilled cheese sandwich with turkey, tomato and onion. Excellent grilling job, lots of gooey melted cheese along with the other accompaniments. We sat out back in the gravel courtyard where there are tables-and shared our sandwich. Also in the courtyard is a cookie shop called Popo’s. We bought a bag of chocolate chip cookies, butter cookies and munched away while enjoying the backyard ambience. Worth the stop if you are in the area, you won’t regret you stopped at Little Fish Coffee Shop.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing! I got the hippie bagel and it was delicious. My boyfriend got one of the sandwiches and he loved it! Love the atmosphere,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stopped here with my husband and friend for a quick breakfast in the little town of Hanapepe. They offer a lot of different choices for breakfast, but we just had a bagel with cream cheese which was good. I loved the the toasted texture with PLENTY of cream cheese. They gave me a HUGE cup of tea and the others enjoyed their coffee. Our friend got one of the more exotic. Adequate size inside with nice outside seating. Quirky decor. Friendly service.