“Fantastic views and adrenaline pumping thrills. ”
Review of Skydive Kauai

Skydive Kauai
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Hanapepe
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Tandem Skydive with us over the beautiful Hawaiian island of Kauai! Safety comes first at Skydive Kauai. We use the most technologically advanced gear possible. We have a very experienced and friendly staff with U.S. National Skydiving Champion, Dave Timko, leading the way. We want to show you how amazing free fall feels as well as giving you a new perspective on the beauty of our home here on Kauai Island. We are open 7 days a week!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Skydive Kauai was the highlight of my 10 day trip. Now, BE PREPARED TO WAIT FOR THE WEATHER, and book the earliest time possible. That's the only negative thing I have to say. Now, the positives. The crew is awesome. Walter the pilot, Jack and Damian the tandem masters, Heidi the chute packer, and Josh the paperwork/weather/video guy are all fantastic and amazing people. At no time during my experience did I not feel safe with them. They were complete strangers but they felt more like family. Mahalo, Skydive Kauai, for the amazing experience. 10/10

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"beautiful scenery"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went skydiving for the first time on my 22nd birthday. The entire staff was so nice, fun and down to earth. I felt completely safe and thankful for the amazing person who was strapped to me. The video and picture footage was wonderful. Would definitely come back! Thank you skydive kauai!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Skydiving no matter where is a must do but the views in Kauai are amazing. This was my second time skydiving and it was great. The crew was very laid back and friendly. The plane is smaller than the one I previously jumped from and only two tandem jumpers fit at one time but the plane ride was smooth. The jump instructors were very professional and explained everything as we went as well as pointing out different things on the island. If you have ever thought of sky diving I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had a blast touring the garden island by plane with these guys. Very informative, friendly and professional. More affordable and convenient than driving all the way to Lihue for helicopters.There were 4 of us and no one got airsick, yay!!! We’d had a rough time Scuba diving a couple days before with such rough seas. Got great pictures!!!! Highly recommendable!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2018

It was an amazing parachute jump with unbelievable views and couldn't get a better instructor, the one from New Zealand. He was a beast and made me feel so safe. The pilot and other staff also very professional.
But while signing that 8 paper contract and asking Josh if they had any accident during those 13 years, he told me they never had. And don't appreciate lies. And less when I'm about to take a real risk.