Review Highlights
Amazing time

Had a great time with the crew at back county adventures. They really make your experience amazing... read more

Reviewed today
katrinalaszczynski
Vacation

Excellent time!! Second time with Johnny and his ukulele in 2 years. Couldn't be a better time... read more

Reviewed today
dslach

Reviews (7 760)
7 760 results
6 646
6 646
All reviews irrigation canals mountain tubing tube ride great fun tubing experience sugar plantation irrigation ditch all ages a lot of fun unique experience fun adventure picnic area whole family cookies picnic lunch water shoes beautiful scenery
646 - 651 of 7 760 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I went ziplining for the first time. Yoshi and Kevin were great tour guides. I had a blast and I will definitely be back. I also went tubing and Chelsea was very nice. Tubing was lots of fun and worth doing.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was a cool adventure! The scenery on the drive up was gorgeous and the guides were entertaining. I would recommend fact-checking the sugar cane specs, but that's just me. Do not wear white because the water is kind of muddy but other than that suit up and go! It was safe and fun for our group...ages 7 to 62.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Awesome !! A must do. Guides are great, beautiful surrounds, a real adventure. I could not recommend more highly.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Ok... Cold as heck.. LAZY RIVER if that’s what you are looking for.. ;) 45 minute drive then 15 minute introduction them 45ish minute tubing then 15 minute drive to lunch, (make your own turkey sandwich & chips) them 30 minutes, then 30 minutes back to warehouse.
3 1/2 hr Tubing Adventure ;)

Eric U, Public Relations Manager at Kauai Backcountry Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Aloha Onemohr! We call the water "brisk and refreshing" ;),Wow, nice! That is a fairly close timeline of our tubing tour! I'd say it's more like, less than 5 minute ride to the picnic area and about a 15 minute ride back to the warehouse, so all together about a 3 hour tour. Other than that, you pretty much nailed it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! This will help our guests know what to expect when they come tubing with us! We hope you enjoyed your tubing adventure and the rest of your time on Kauai. Aloha and mahalo! - KBA

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My sister and I went tubing with this company. The staff in the office were helpful and upbeat. One of our guides was Cody, He was a lot of fun and knew a lot about Kauai.
The Staff was very helpful with making sure we were safe and we knew what to do.
On the water there were three staff members was, Beginning, the middle and at the end, making sure we had fun and were safe.
The lunch was simple and tasty.
I would recommend this tour for anyone who wants to see a plantation and spent time enjoying a lazy time on the water.