“Beautiful spacious home in an incredible setting”
Beautiful Backyard and Gardens Tropical Forest Views
Dining Area/Kitchen Downstairs Suite
King Bedroom in Downstairs Suite
Queen Bedroom Downstairs Suite
Private Patio and Outdoor Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Guide5398...
“Beautiful spacious home in an incredible setting”
Reviewed 19 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The upstairs Hibiscus was the ideal place for our family for two weeks—three adult couples and a five year old child.

There was plenty of space for everyone to hang out. There were books, toys, games and puzzles for our granddaughter. The kitchen was very well stocked with everything we could possibly need, from condiments and staples to a blender and a lime squeezer!

We used the supplied fold up wagon to haul the chairs, towels and umbrellas (and sometimes our granddaughter) for the short walk to the beautiful beach.

The setting is absolutely perfect in this quiet neighborhood and lush setting. We had planned this trip for a long time and were not disappointed with this wonderful house.

Marney was extremely helpful with answering all our questions. She even arranged for Beaux to bring a crockpot when we inquired about one.

We will be back!

danielegr...
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Beautiful home and location!”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Beautiful home! Well kept and well stocked with everything we needed to entertain the kids and take to the beach. The location is so peaceful and exactly what we were looking for.

corapoage
Kilauea, Hawaii
“The most Magical experience of Home”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017

I have had the distinct pleasure of staying here twice and will continue to rent from Marney for years to come. The location is as ideal as it gets. Walking distance to the beach AND to town. The house is clean, classy, warm, and welcoming. Marney is delightful, professional, and goes above and beyond to make sure we all feel so taken care of and looked after.

The neighborhood is quiet and sweet, even with the proximity to downtown Hanalei. The beautiful backyard is mesmerizing and an ideal place to read, relax, and sunbathe. The kitchen is wide open and makes it fun to cook!

There is a magic to the space that I feel deeply and also the sense of so many amazing family memories being made in this space. The home opens my heart and helps me feel grounded and grateful every time I stay here.

One of my favorite memories from the house, is sitting out on the long and wide deck, learning how to make leis. There is so much Aloha spirit permeating this place. It is also an awesome house for a retreat situation as well.

Divine!

Patricia...
“An amazingly lush and private property”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in July 2017

We had an absolutely fabulous time here. So incredibly close to everything, yet so very lush and private in an amazingly beautiful setting. We enjoyed walking to the beach and downtown to shop or eat at the local restaurants. The property was very comfortable, well maintained and tastefully decorated, yet very family friendly- Everything you might need was provided, down to carts to carry all your "stuff" down to the beach!
Marney and her staff were very friendly and responsive to our needs.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this property to anyone- a couple looking for a private getaway, or a family. We will definitely be returning!

rondawate...
Meridian, Idaho
“Amazing Vacation!!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Hi, my daughter from Idaho booked your home (upstairs 3 bedrooms and 1 bedroom studio downstairs) in Hanalei Bay for our family (8 adults and 1 child) from December 2nd through the 12th. I wanted to say we had an amazing time and the weather was great! Most of the family had been to Kauai before but,for my husband and I it was our first time to this island. Your home was wonderful and we had everything and more that we needed. We were all able to sit together at the dining table for some of our meals and able to play games at night. The home was very clean and had all the kitchen appliances and cooking essentials especially for a large family. The kitchen/living room and dining room area is spacious and open. The beds and bedding were very comfortable and having a highchair, washer and dryer were great especially with a one year old! There was even a portacrib crib available even though we ended up not needing it. The beach supplies, beach toys, boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, tubes, beach towels and snorkeling gear along with wagons were great to have and we're very enjoyable. The home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and when I (grandma) carried my one year old grandson with my beverage from your Hanalei home to the beach it only took me 3 minutes and we walked into town several times for lunch, dinner and shopping and it was a very enjoyable walk.
I just want to thank you again for being so kind and accommodating to make our family trip one that we will never forget. We hope to be able to stay at your relaxing beautiful home again! Ronda

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing