“Good location”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Inspired by Italian trattoria cuisine, culture, and conversation, Romano's Macaroni Grill has been proudly serving unforgettable meals that leave a lasting impression to our deserving guests since 1988 - with knowledge, care and Italian charisma infused in everything we do. At Romano's Macaroni Grill, we know that for our guests any night out is a big night out - and it is our responsibility and privilege to treat it as such. That's why we start every meal off right: With a bottle of wine at the center of the table, while you explore our menu of expertly handcrafted rustic dishes and Italian classics. Warm distinctive touches, like our signature honor system wine and bustling open kitchen, create a memorable, sensory experience that you'll remember long after you leave the table.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Located in Queens Marketplace, this restaurant serves Italian style food that is good, but not great. Latest menu options were an improvement and make it worthwhile for a local visit if worn out after a day at a local beach. Nice bar.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Servers were great food was okay. Used to have one around where we lived that was great. The food is definitely not the same. Just okay.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Reliably good food. They had a GF pasta substitute for me.I am GF sensitive so they were able to accommodate me.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Being a New Yorker I just have to try the pizza everywhere I go. I was not disappointed! To start with, the mac and cheese bites were amazing. They had a nice local beer selection for my husband and I loved their lemonade cocktail. We ordered the sausage pizza which had a perfect sauce to crust ratio and the sausage was spicy to balance it all out deliciously! The waitress was very nice and attentive. Great place for a budget friendly dinner so close to the Marriott resort.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and I were staying at a high end resort on the Kohala Coast and after a day long road trip decided to stop for a casual bite at this familiar chain. We sat in the bar as not to wait for a table and found our favorite shrimp dish on the menu. The service was good, the food was good and the beer was local. After dining at fancy resort restaurants on rich food, this was a reasonably priced and familiar change.

1  Thank 8ballstu