All reviews fruit basket free wifi one night stay place to stay national park jade suite tv microwave cabin furnishings woods heater
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I went there for hiking with my family and decided to stay here. The room is spacious and clean and I had a good night sleep here after my hiking trip.

This place is very basic and not the 5 star kind of resort but it is also comfortable. I would recommend this place

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018

By myself and only used to be close to the park, which allowed for easier access at night to the park. Had to check in at Ace Hardware, but since I knew that going in was no problem. Lodge is located in residential area and was easy to find with directions at check in. Rainy and cooler area of the island. Wouldn't recommend staying here your whole trip because beaches are far away, but perfect for visiting the park.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank kconover1161
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The word Spartan comes to mind when reviewing this lodge. The location is good, and it was clean. The only turn around for our second night was to bring some clean towels. It would have been nice to have had
Another packet of coffee and also perhaps some tea. The counters were not cleaned nor was the coffee pot. Clean cups were made available. But at least the price was reasonable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Wolf suite #3 quite and off the beaten path. Nice deck and lovely garden to look at very relaxing. No microwave, but coffee, fruit basket, water, and refridge. Very small shower but doable. Not fancy but really clean and pleasant. Furnishings looked updated and new. Free Wi-Fi and TV. Very close to Volcano National park like 10 minutes. Loved it would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jimia C
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were touring The Big Island and wanted to spend some time in Volcano. Our lodge was perfect. A 5 minute drive to Volcano National Park and close to great food. The Lava Lodge was easy to find and was clean and well appointed. We were grateful for the delicious banana and banana bread and the coffee maker. Great shower and the most comfortable bed. After a day of hiking this was an oasis for us! I would definitely recommend!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family