“A Magical Place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
_DSC2266.JPG
_DSC2246.JPG
DSCN5932 opt opt opt
Downstairs Garden Suite can be added for an additional bedroom/bath/lanai
Required display of TAT for advertisement
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AmyGoes21...
Dallas, TX
“A Magical Place!”
Reviewed 2 January 2011 for a stay in July 2010

It is hard to describe how magical the Treehouse is! My husband & I stayed for a few nights and loved every moment of our stay. It was hard to leave and go see the sights because we were so happy and comfortable in this amazing rental!

The kitchen was fully filled with everything you'd need to cook meals. The living room was so cozy with the fireplace, comfy chairs, CD player with lots of CDs, books, games, etc. The bed was really cozy and soft, with high quality pillows & linens. The bathroom was probably my favorite thing. The tub was big enough for two, the open shower was unique with its windows and wooden floor, and the sink & toilet areas were cute.

You are bound to love the amount of natural light in this place. There are windows on almost every available wall space, but you never feel exposed, even at night, because there pretty much aren't neighbors within sight!

The outside is also lovely. The backyard has lots of neat little areas to explore, seats, artwork, and flowers. It was pretty chilly when we were there, so we didn't spent a lot of time lounging outside, but if you go when the weather is nice, the living space would practically double!

It is also in an adorable little neighborhood that I liked to call Hydrangea Town. We went for two walks up and down the roads and really enjoyed looking around. Apparently one of the neighbors has a peacock, which made the walk that much more interesting :)

This is a great home base if you want to spend more than one day at Volcanoes NP. I recommend it with no hesitation!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:

Your age range 25-34
calgary
Reviewed 6 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing