“Location. Price. Value.”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony table and chairs Country Club front on Banyan Street
Balcony table and chairs
Country Club front on Banyan Street
Queen bed
Queen hide a bed
Dresser, mirror and floor lamp
Looking toward balcony through living area
Armoir and dining table w 4 chairs
Living room area
Dining table and 4 chairs
Kitchen area
Bathroom and linens
Bathroom sink area
Lilikulani Park walking distance
Coconut Island Park walking distance
Daily maintenance for outdoor pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Scott V
Hilo, Hawaii
“Location. Price. Value.”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We booked this room almost at the last minute after our other plans where cancelled on us. We were going to cancel our vacation until we found this deal. It was cheap enough to save our trip. Sure, the building is a little rough but our room was nice. Great location. Nice view of the water. Very quiet. No one bothered us and the front desk and security people were very nice. The hotel lacks the normal amenities but so what? There are many restaurants within walking distance and downtown Hilo is only 1 mile away. Hey, if you want to stay in your room your entire vacation this is not the place for you but if you want a great deal at a great location at an unbeatable price, this is it. Mahalo!

Verne G
Calgary, Canada
“Filthy”
Reviewed 10 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Great location, great view, adequate utilities but could use a real toaster. Rug needs replacing as is so dirty you had to wipe off feet before getting into bed. Needs ceiling repairs. Baseboards and upper half of bathroom walls need replacing . Bathroom ceiling needs replacing. Remove dead cochroaches .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and waterfront balcony
Liked least: Filthy rug and horrible condition of bathroom walls and all ceilings.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Anne Soph...
“All you need is there, cosy and wonderful view”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I had stayed in this condo for more than a week, we arrived there without problem it s really easy to find. I just booked on TripAdvisor and then they gave to me the landlord's phone number. I just called him and he was available for any questions and always available to help. The condo is more than fully furnished. Everything you need is already there. There is a bicycle, stoves, microwave, snorkeling equipments, a TV, internet... I couldn't tell you everything there is but all you need to bring is your clothes because everything is already there. This condo is really good situated, you can find the bus stop at 2 minutes walking from the building. There is a lot a cheap restaurant and food truck around where you can find local food. The most amazing thing is the view you have. You can have a great view of the ocean and the sunrise while you take your breakfast. Everything is clean and confortable ! I recommend you to go there because you will have no worries about nothing !

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
amiller60
“Great Location and View of the Bay”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I come to Hilo at least once a year to visit family. I usually travel by myself and I like to have my own "place" while visiting. I love the ocean but rarely can afford "Ocean front" and I came across this gem. I read the reviews and kind of knew what to expect. The tenants are a mix of locals and tourists. Yes, the complex needs to be updated but the unit itself was clean and comfortable. It's not 5 star luxury and you're not paying for that. Joseph, the owner was very friendly and accommodating. The cable, Wi-Fi and Air conditioning all worked. There were plenty of towels and such...........if you want luxury and pampering this won't be the place for you. If you're looking for a place to sleep, shower and hang your hat while you're out and about all day. I was very happy here......

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and view
Liked least: On a sunny day it was too hot to sit on balcony and enjoy the view
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
horse54
Westlake Village, California
“not convenient”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I booked the condo. thanks Tripadvisor for reminding me and showing me the contact info for the person in charge. Didn't like the fact that he never even called to tell me how to get the keys. I had to cancel in the end and I'm glad I didn't stay there. I walked by and the building is pretty run down. Location is great.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing