“Comfortable Cronies”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Going to cronies is a bit like pulling on that old comfortable sweater you immediately feel relaxed and at ease. The staff are warm and friendly and attentive at just the right level. The service is fast and efficient The food hits the spot Been in for lunch recently a couple of times. The socially distanced tables made it look a bit sparse but didn’t affect the vibe it was still cheerful joyful even.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (432)

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Visited on a trip to big island, it's a dive bar, I don't usually expect much from dive bars but I have to say this place was great, the staff were not very friendly but the service was good and the food, while not up to 5 star quality, was perfectly acceptable

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 19 March 2020

This is the the locals eat. Nothing fancy but we both had burgers and they were good. Friendly staff and good service

1  Thank Winger63
Reviewed 29 February 2020

I really do love Cronies' burgers. Way better flavor than Burger joint or Ponds IMO. Ordered a double works burger to go. Got home and there were no mushrooms or sprouts. Such a bummer! Also, they raised their prices. A double works burger is now just shy $25 with NO side. I ordered by phone, the guy who took my order failed to say that side fries are not included with burgers anymore, and also didn't tell me my total. After I paid and left I was puzzled of how I blew $30 on a burger. Went online and found their new menu with the new prices... A burger joint should def not charge for a small side of fries when you're already buying a pricey burger.

1  Thank DGventura
Reviewed 15 February 2020

Went last night for apps. The apps were ok. The place is decent. Good to watch sports. One waitress passed us off to a rookie who was super nice. We tipped her good cause the one that passed us off was thinking their having a beer n apps n wont get a good tip. Wrong move. We might fo back for lunch today to try other food.