“What an awesome time!”

Kohala Zipline
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Hawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Join Kohala Zipline for a canopy experience like no other. Perched amongst the trees of Halawa, our tour features suspension bridges, tree platforms and ziplines. From the moment you enter the aerial trekking course, you’ll be enthralled by the magic of Kohala. Exclusive features ensure your safety and deliver an experience like no other. Whether you are a real zipline enthusiast or a first time adventure seeker, the Kohala Canopy Adventure will be an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had an absolute blast doing the canopy adventure tour! Our guides Tots and Mike made the experience unforgettable. They were both very professional, knowledgeable and entertaining. This was the first time my wife and I ziplined and they put us at ease with their thorough explanation of how to do it. The course was beautiful and not difficult at all. I was having so much fun, I was sad when it ended! If we ever come back again, this will be the first thing I book! Thanks Kohala Zipline!

All reviews
"hawaiian history"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

While attending a yoga retreat, some new friends went zip lining. If you’ve never done it - do it!! The staff were friendly and kept us safe. Dre and Dexter were our guides and were funny and professional. To see the beauty of the vegetation was awesome. While on break we feed a family of mongoose and saw beautiful birds. It was awesome!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile