“Here now, will love to come back!”

Review of Cedars 1412

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
travelstu...
Old Lyme, Connecticut
“Here now, will love to come back!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I am writing this as a sit in the lovely window seat! My mom, sister and brother in law all arrived here at Cedars on June 29th, 2013 and from the moment we arrived in Jacskon, I knew I would love to come back!

First- Cedars... We arrived after hours and the location to pick up the keys was easy- just as the directions said! This condo is amazing... I have extremely high standards and I could not find anything wrong! It fits the 4 of us comfortably- and the pull out is good too!

The whole condo is renovated... Clean bathroom (washer/dryer, hair dryer, hand soap and towels) - the kitchen has everything you can think of (sugar, flower, even a wok!) and again this window seat is perfect.

The location cannot be beat, even though it is not in the heart of activity - of the 4 of us, my mom and I are not using the rental car so have been getting around by the START bus and its a 5 min walk away from the condo to get to Teton Village (we went to Alpenhof hotel and spa -$18 for the two of us- to use the pool and whirlpool!) and into Jackson!

So far the stay here is amazing and I recommend it 100%- it has exceeded my expectations.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Jul 2013
Glad to hear and hope you can come back. We always offer a repeat guest discount! Enjoy the rest of your stay!
houston

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
18 Aug 2011
Thank you for taking to time to post this review. We are very pleased that you liked your unit and that it worked so well for you.

Please let us know if you ever need lodging again in Jackson Hole!
TX

Reviewed 23 June 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$199
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing