“Comfortable and convenient”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Teewinot C4

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ssphl22
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Comfortable and convenient”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Lovely 3 brdm 2 bath condo with large and very comfortable living and dining room area with a real fireplace, It was on the third floor but we enjoyed the exercise walking up! Well stocked with towels, blankets, tissues, everything we needed. We took the 5 minute shuttle to the slopes each morning but you can walk up to the Moose Creek lift. The shuttle stops right at the end of the driveway. Also had a car with us and there is a heated garage. Excellent snow removal in the driveway made it easy to get in and out. Unit was an easy walk to the pool/hot tub, just pass one other condo section and you are there..

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MN

Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Breese
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing