“Very good property and location for our first...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Nez Perce D3

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
858maryly...
“Very good property and location for our first family vacation to the Tetons!”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

The condo was nicely decorated, comfortable, and well stocked for a family. There were 6 of us and we were very satisfied with the property. There was a great view from the balcony and living area; the pictures were accurate in showing the condo. Teton village was just beautiful in early summer. So close for our visit to the Teton National Park where we hiked to waterfalls, saw moose, dear, elk, cranes, small mammals and a bear. It was great to come back to the condo and cook dinner on the grill or in the well stocked kitchen. We enjoyed wine on the balcony and an amenity I was looking for in our rental.

A big plus was being able to check in early and was really appreciated. Great customer service with that. Overall very happy vacationers!

We had a younger child with us and it would have been nice to be able to use the bathtub but there was no stopper in either bathroom.

I would have given 4.5 stars but that is not an option.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
CO

Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

S.Korea
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing