Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Fast Rides and Great Views

We recently spent an entire day at Snow King Mountain. It was our first time visiting Jackson and... read more

Reviewed 6 September 2018
ReadyHiker
Rexburg, Idaho
Ropes Course

The treetops adventure is a blast, quite challenging and a great way to spend the afternoon. Plan... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Robert C
Jackson, Wyoming
via mobile

All reviews alpine slide ropes course ski lift the coaster day pass chair lift bungee trampoline per ride chairlift ride miniature golf flying squirrel summer activities jackson hole zip line fun ride great fun a lot of fun
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We took our family to Jackson and bought a day pass for the park. We had 2 19 year olds, 2 25 year olds and my mom and aunt (in their late70s). Although my mom and aunt didn't participate in the Tree Top Adventures, they LOVED the scenic chair lift and the Cowboy Coaster!!! We all loved the Cowboy Coaster and Lift. The Tree Top Adventures were just that-ADVENTURE. For someone who doesn't like heights, I was proud of myself for finishing the FIRST course (there are 5). It was very tiring though!! I am not in the best shape so it wore me out but was FUN!!! We were excited to move onto the zip lines!! We only completed the first of the 5 courses, which was the LEAST challenging! My hat is off to those who could do all 5!!! GREAT staff. Very helpful and patient.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My family got the Big King Day Pass to do all the summer activities, and we had a blast. The mini golf and maze is kind of fun. Then you graduate to the Cowboy Coaster and Alpine Slide, and those are *much* longer rides then you think they are (and with the day pass you can ride them as many times as you want). But really the thing that tops it all off is the Treetop Adventure. This is a high ropes course that is frankly amazing that it exists at all in the US. They use some very cool safety equipment that makes it possible for you the climber to lock yourself securely to the cables without needing a guide to do it. That's not to say there aren't guides. They're all over, but down on the ground. You get to clamber over all manner of courses with assistance from the ground if you need it. One gentleman ahead of us needed to tap out, and the guides from the ground came up and gently lowered him down. We really liked that there are 4 courses with increasing difficulty so you can keep going into harder courses if you want, or you can call it done when you're ready to finish.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was the highlight of our 14-year-old son's entire vacation! The course is very well constructed and has 4 levels with increasing difficulty (the fifth level is all ziplines). The safety system uses magnets that make sure you are locked in and secure at all times. He ended up going through all of the levels of the course, which took around 4 hours. I made it through the first level... and found out that I am afraid of heights. My husband was feeling a little under the weather, so we bought a "chaperone" pass for him. We were able to walk the trails underneath the course and watch our son as he went through.

The people who worked the ropes course were knowledgeable and friendly! They teach you about the equipment and you have to go through a trial course before you can start the actual courses. Along the way, the workers provided support when necessary, but they really allow you to work through the courses yourself. It was overall a great experience!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stopped by Snow King on the last afternoon of our trip to try out the Cowboy Coaster. First things first, it's expensive ($31 for driver/passenger combo), but much more affordable if you buy a full day at the adventure park...or an evening for about half price.

That said, the coaster was really fun, and lasted about 9 minutes. 7 of those minutes are a long climb up the mountain, providing some nice views of the surrounding area (if you look behind you). Once at the top of the track, you get control of the speed with the carts brake handles and start down. The ride down takes about 2 minutes, and according to my GoPro, we reached speeds of 30 mph. Lots of turns make for a fun time.

We'd definitely do it again, but as part of day pass so that we can experience the other activities the park provides.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Our family (three kids ages 16, 18, 20) spent the day at Snow King Mountain Resort and had the best time. We did the miniature golf, the maze, and the cowboy coaster. It was a lot of fun. We did the treetop
ropes course and it was awesome. The staff suited us in harnesses and taught us how to use the equipment and we spent the afternoon doing the ropes course. It was fantastic! We had never done anything like this before and it was incredible. We highly recommend this resort for a fun day trip for families.