“Very disappointing”

Ranked #14 of 111 Restaurants in Gillette
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A fun and friendly sports bar and grill!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered the chicken fried chicken at $17.99 it came with mashed potatoes/gravy and one side. I selected the steamed vegetables. When the food came out you could not even see the chicken 2 small hockey pucks hidden under my bowl or sides!! Sent the steamed vegetables back they were watery so awful! Replaced it with another mashed potatoe bowl which I thought the first bowl was pretty good until I got to the bottom of it and they must not have dried the bowl out because they tasted like water!!!! This is not a good experience! It was our waitress’s first night alone so she couldn’t answer my husbands beer questions OK you can’t know everything HOWEVER you should know to refill water glasses! Sorry but go somewhere else.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Our visit here didn't start or end well. We asked for recommendations on the draft beers. I asked did they have anything similar to a pilsner and was offered an IPA. My husband asked another question about the beer and the waitress then admitted she had no idea about any of the beers.
We ordered burgers. Mine was average but my husbands was burnt, dry and inedible.
He told the waitress that he couldn't eat it and she suggested he put mayonaise on it, so that it wouldn't be so dry. He asked her if that was a serious suggestion and she said yes at which point he told her to go away.
When she came to take the plates away with uneaten burger, we told her we did not intend to pay for an inedible burger. She didn't reply but bought the bill with both meals still on it. She really didn't seem to care that we were unhappy. We asked for the manager and once the story was told the bill was adjusted and we left to find something to eat for my husband. Totally disappointing experience which would have been easily fixed with a trained waitress.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I hadn't been here in 19 years since I left Gillette. I told my family we were eating there when we were in town for a softball tournament. I definitely talked the place up. Have to say the menu has definitely grown in 19 years. In fact, the entire family found the menu overwhelming. Luckily, none of us was disappointed with what we ordered. Have to say I was worried after I talked it up and saw the HUGE menu. We were a large party and were seated immediately on a Saturday night. In fact, the place was very quiet. The wait staff did a good job. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I have eaten here probably 20+ times over the last 11 years. Previously my experience has been reasonable. This time we ordered mushrooms as a stater, which were good. I ordered a spicy burger which came with a spicy sauce, sadly, the sauce was so salty as to render the whole inedible. My wife’s steak steak sandwich (medium rare) was undercooked and tough. Suffice to say - Never again. Sad to see a previously reliable, if not outstanding, restaurant fall to this level of incompetence. Beware.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The four of us went to Humphrey’s for Mother’s Day. Although the parking lot looked packed at 12:30 we were led to a nice booth right as we entered. Our waitress (who has worked their off and on for almost 14-years) greeted us with waters and took our order right away. The food was delivered and from that moment in there was not much talking going on at our booth. The food was warm and very delicious. Our waitress checked on us after our food arrived and a couple more times before we were finished. My hats off to Brian and Bruce Kelley for their wonderful little homegrown gem. We will be back...on Father’s Day.