“Well worth the time!!”

Armando's Taco & Pasta Shop
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Gillette
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Menu is super creative, service highly attentitive, overall a wonderful place to eat and have some fun. You'll be glad you stopped

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was Located right across the street from our hotel in Gillette so we figured we give it a shot. The restaurant was very clean and the service was decent. It had a nice atmosphere with a few TV around playing sports. If you’re in the mood for heavy pasta or Mexican food this is the place to go. It’s not light on the stomach but it was very very tasty and flavorful. If you want to eat light, I would split something! My son had a mac & cheese from the kids menu, which was shells in their unique Alfredo sauce, not just Kraft macaroni, like at most places. Our burrito and fajitas we’re also Very tasty. There were some unique interesting things on the menu and a decent selection of drinks. I would recommend trying this place as long as you can go home and veg out on the couch afterwards.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We saw the sign as we traveled into town for a softball tournament from Denver. Decided to give it a try for lunch. The menu was not what we expected. Granted we are used to authentic Mexican food. This was definitely not that. We ended up ordering just chips and salsa and fried raviolis. The salsa was just ok. The friend raviolis were just ok. We weren't impressed. Didn't order anything else because nothing on the menu really appealed to us and we felt it was slightly expensive. Granted we are from Denver and are used to eating in small local places or food trucks. Both of which offer great value.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I go there quite often we had ordered all different types of food therAppetizers are To die forEverything we’ve tried we loved it the best was the hot wings sweet-and-sour but I theyNo longer have themI hope to get them back I used to buy two at a time even to go lots of you guys never got to try them that’s why they discontinued it I really wish they bring it back but I loveI’m on those there The best in everything food service and having hot meals. My favorite restaurant in Gillette. I’m also not so easy to please, but I keep going there because their . I only ask that you bring the hot wings back and advertise how good they are they are awesome but all the other food is great

Reviewed 26 March 2018

You cant go wrong with anything on the menu. Great food, Great quality, great service. The owner is usually there and greets you at the door. Very long happy hours. My favorites are the street tacos and the Big Burritos.