“Great Irish American Food”

Pat O'Hara Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Irish, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Irish Brewpub, serving 15 craft brews on tab and a menu with an Irish flare.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We ate here and had a wonderful meal. Because we had an eight year old, we had to eat outside (Wyoming liquor law) but the weather was good and the atmosphere was fun.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We waited 15 mins before we could even attract a waiter’s attention. Finally We ordered a beer and a white wine. They had run out of my first choice of wine so opted for the remaining one. The beer arrived and we were then told they had run out of white wine altogether! How can a bar run out of wine! The owner had apparently gone to the liquor store to get some more. We watched the owner return with supplies but still no glass of wine. After half an hour all we had managed to order was one beer. We had ordered food but had had enough of such appalling service by then juand left. The waitress was apologetic to begin with but saw us leaving and ignored us. The service was completely disorganised. It was a very unpleasant experience and I could not recommend.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stopped by Pat O'Hara's twice in our stay in Cody, Wyoming.
Fast service, good prices, and very good pub food. The entertainment was top notch.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We loved going here. They had a good selection of local beers in addition to a couple of their own. There was always a lively crowd of locals and visitors. Got a sample of Dawn’s homemade coffee liqueur- had to go back later for a White Russian! Yum!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This was my second trip to Cody and looked forward to my visit to this establishment after the first visit 2 years ago. I was not disappointed. The food was excellent, the local brew was tasty, and the service was very pleasant. The next time I'm in Cody, I will definitely be back.

Been to Pat O'Hara Brewing Company? Share your experiences!