US$217
US$287
US$240
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$162
A Western Rose Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$219
Official Website
Green Gables(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$158
Bear Tooth Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$152
Agoda.com
All reviewsgift shopthe holiday innbuffalo billshort walk across the parking lotbreakfast is servedthe breakfast areano refrigerator or microwavemorning staffmain stripcouple who runbusy seasonnice clean hotelperfect stopoverbreakfast staffcomfortable roomsfree breakfastwithin walking distance
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The entire staff was so very friendly and helpful, however we had some very upsetting experiences. The toilet paper roll that was left in the bathroom, clearly had human excrement on it. I did take a picture and showed it to the staff who were clearly appalled by that and apologetic. I asked for the manager to call me personally, which did not happed. Then to add insult to injury, when we got back to our room , it had not been serviced. I was told that house keeping had gone home. The front desk girl, a very sweet girl, brought us fresh towels and made sure we were ok. I did show her the toilet paper roll, which of course was still in the garbage since it had not been emptied. They did make an adjustment to our bill. I again want to stress how very nice the entire staff was. For the price that is charged for this room, one would expect a stellar and clean room. I would be rating this experience as poor if not for the awesome desk and breakfast staff. Thanks! I would attach the photo, but I do not want to gross anyone out

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Mrs. Williams,
Again I apologize for your experience during your stay with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I was given the information about the roll of toilet paper and your room not getting cleaned but I was not told you had wanted a phone call, just an adjustment to your stay with us. I'm sorry that this happened to you and your family. I hope that the rest of your trip was better and that you will still consider staying with Choice Hotels in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very good value when you base all factors. Our room was spacious & clean. The breakfast (in an adjacent building) was tasty. A wide selection of food & very friendly staff. The front desk staff was well informed about the area. We asked about a laundromat and they directed to a very clean one. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi tshook80,
Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. We all take great pride in making our guests feel at home when they stay with us. We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We slept well, and all was quiet. Cannot say much about the breakfast the following morning, but there is always something I can find -- even peanut butter to go with an apple. I guess the hotel room is higher preference than the breakfast following morning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Loist51
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm glad to hear that you were able to relax, and get refreshed during your stay with us. I'm sorry that you weren't impressed with our variety of food in our free continental breakfast. I also to like peanut butter just on my waffles. I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your trip, and that you'll consider staying with us again on your next adventure.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The motel is well located, with easy access to all attractions. The room was clean, comfortable but did not have a refrigerator. On the other hand, the bathroom was the best we have experienced, from a design and comfort point of view. The main negative was the breakfast. It was good but you had to walk outside for about 100 yards to another building. It was fine for us but what if it rains?

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean R
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hi Jean,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us even though you didn't have a fridge. We do have a limited number of them available that guests can request, we just don't have one for all of our guest rooms yet. In our busy summer months we do move our breakfast to the Sarsparilla Saloon, as our lobby doesn't provide a comfortable eating area for our guests. I hope that you had fun in Cody, and that the rest of your trip was fun and memorable. We hope to see you on your next adventure out West!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

A nice clean hotel with a comfortable bed and a good shower is all I need and this hotel provided that in a quiet setting. We didn't have the breakfast so I can't rate that. The staff was nice and friendly. Very pleased with this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Penny G, General Manager at Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hi Poughhzp,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn in Cody Wyoming. I'm glad that we were just what you needed to relax and get refreshed for your next day of traveling. I hope the rest of your trip was excellent. We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again!