“Singing service”

Ranked #38 of 210 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On a dreary cold rainy Sunday decided to go try for breakfast and never disappoints. Love it amongst the locals and im not a big breakfast guy, givr em a try. Well worth...still, friendly staff too

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Since my last visit, I DOUBTED that I would return. However, people have told me that they've improved SO I gave the place another chance. I went for a late lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the food and the service. I had the burger / chopped steak platter which was a 10 ounce chopped steak with salad, French fries, a roll and veggies {corn} for $9. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Normally I would insist on some cheese on my burger but some steak sauce was all it needed. NO discounts, vet or AARP, are given here BUT I believe the prices are reasonable. IF they keep it up, I may return for lunch or breakfast again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is a hometown favorite. Good food at a good price. Our family frequents this place so we had to give it a try. We went 2 times in 3 days.

If you are dissatisfied with the cooking of your food as in other reviews then ask for assistance. The waitresses in this restaurant are more than willing to help you.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

If I could give a zero I would the breakfast burrito was cold when it came out and the bacon was burnt. I had to wait to pay and it was dirty when she poured my coffee the cup was just upside down on a dirty table.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here specifically for steak and eggs because they had rib eye. The steak was a thin breakfast steak which was very juicy, flavorful and a good size. Hash browns were golden brown and not at all greasy (greasy hash browns are a pet peeve of mine). Eggs over medium were cooked perfectly and very fresh.
Would definitely return here for steak and eggs again.