Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/03/14
SAVE US$1
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.comUS$45
PricelineUS$44
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020

We would have given this hotel 4 stars for value. There were more pros and cons here:
Pros:
Very clean, quiet, basic room
Super nice staff
Allows pet at no extra charge
Washer [$1.75] and dryer [$1.25] accept credit cards, so no running around to get correct change. This was the only hotel on our trip that offered what I thought was a big convenience.
The receptionist gave us an excellent suggestion for take-out Chinese, which came right to our room.
Cons:
Hard to find.
No fridge or microwave
Very few restaurants in area

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 16 October 2019

I will never stay at this motel 6 ever again - I reserved a non smoking room I got a smoking room someone with lung conditions this was not acceptable- the nightly rate on Expedia was 55 a night they tried charging me 200 a night - I showed up the first night around 1 AM I called 3 hours before letting them know I was coming- they gave my room away. The cleanliness was disappointing the floors were dirty the beds very uncomfortable the parking horrendous- if you are in Casper please do not stay at the motel 6

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2019

Don't stay here. We had no heat for two days. It took the third day when they fixed it until night time to get warm again. We talked to the Manager she said tried 2 say the heat wasn't broken and all I had 2 do was turn it on. I am an intelligent person I know how to turn a heater on. She yelled at me and cursed at me because I told her I was going 2 call corporate on her. They only cleaned the room once in 13 days. I will never stay at another Motel 6 again.They also knew we were leaving tomorrow so they thought they could treat us with no respect.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Well, just a short visit on our way to Denver.
Some Motel 6 are totally ok but this wasn't. Friendly staff but bad location by a big highway, meaning noicy.
The door didn't work well so we where pretty wondering about leaving the room.
Stay downtown instead!

Date of stay: July 2019
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Hi Bedaleda,

We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.

Reviewed 7 July 2019

Room is clean and pleasant, but only has air conditioning, no heat. No extra blankets but desk clerk did give us a space heater. Also you pay an extra $5.25 to stream movies on your device. Maybe next time we'll pay a little more to stay down the road.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory.

We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.