All reviews board games evening snacks pizza hut cheese and crackers sausage gravy waffles fresh veggies ranch dip large lobby room was clean mexican restaurant parking lot motorcycle trip breakfast area excellent stay place to stay we've stayed
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We almost had a reservation at this hotel for the CNRF and our granddaughter' s competition.

I booked this hotel on Trip Advisor in April for June 11 to 17. We got our granddaughter's competition schedule and decided to shorten our reservation to the 14th.

I called trip advisor and couldn't understand the conversation with their employee, who recommended that I cal this hotel directly to make our modification.

I called the hotel and they looked up our reservation which somehow had increased from 1 to 2 rooms with 2 reservations. They assured me that they could modify our reservation but needed to cancel one of the reservations. They cancelled one reservation and by doing so canceled both reservations instead of just one. Then they informed me that their was NO availability for our arrival date which hadn't changed during our conversation. Needless to say, I informed her that I would find other accommodations. She was sorry but had no remedy for HER mistake of canceling both reservations. I think that is
Total incompetence and would never recommend this hotel due to my experience with their staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tenure
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Tunure

I am so very sorry about all that happened with your reservation here at this motel. I will be looking into this matter with my clerks. I would love to offer you 1 free night stay at our motel for the CNFR in 2019. Please feel free to give me a call.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

My vacation was cut short due to an emergency, but when I tried to leave CO for MT, my car broke down. To make matters worse, a fraud flag popped on my credit card, so the bank shut it off. I arrived at the hotel late because of all the turmoil, and had somehow messed up my reservation. Vicki and Braelene were so patient with me. They were overbooked and I had the last room reserved. They waited while I canceled my reservation and re-booked it with a valid card. They were so kind and wonderful. Thank you so much Super 8.
I do hope someone higher up takes care of the booking.com problems to make these ladies' lives easier.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear stephi5506
I am very happy to hear that my clerks did a good job in getting you into a room. Booking.com is pretty good they too can make mistakes. I hope the rest of your trip went well.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Sara and staff are very helpful; we definitely recommend this hotel! The room was clean and well maintained. The evening snacks and morning breakfasts were tasty and healthy. The staff went out of their way to be welcoming for us.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear nbugni,

We are happy that you were able to enjoy our breakfast and evening snacks. We do have excellent staff working with us.
Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Amanda Sanchez
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Due to sudden death in the family we had to travel to Casper/Mills, WY. The staff (Vickie & Sarah) were amazing, friendly and helpful. I couldn't praise them or how well maintained the property was. Very thankful for their friendliness and service. Thankful from Colorado!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear valeriwlopez909,

We are so sorry to hear about your loss of your family member.
Vicki and Sara are pretty amazing and helpful. We do have an excellent staff to keep this property maintained.
We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Amanda Sanchez
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Debbie3240, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Casper West by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018