“Wonderful coffees”

Cravings Coffee and Ice Cream Co.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Keep coming back again and again. And my family is making this trek too. Whenever anyone comes home. Who needs Starbucks when you have Cravings

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend for coffee. I don’t know the different types and asked questions. The ladies knew their products and I was happy with my selection. Nice and clean! For a relaxing spot I would go back and might try their wine selection next time.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

A great place with an awesome atmosphere. The service is very kind and the coffees are tasty. Especially the chai latte is to die for!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is a great coffee-shop with a drive through. Lots of coffee and tea options and various treats, but you can also get a light meal and a glass of wine.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I prefer this place over Starbucks any day! It's​ a hidden little jem, in the small city of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin! I recommend checking it out if in the area!