Mt. Olympus Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradise Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Villages(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
Reviews (1 996)
1 996 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
28 - 33 of 1 996 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights with the family during spring break . They had us in building #6 which was a 2-3 minute drive from mto. The rooms were ok the beds were extremely hard so it was hard getting comfortable. We went thru 2 sets of neighbors they played loud music so I’m guessing that’s why . But anyway, there was unlimited food and drinks (pop only ) so the only choice for kids is water . But the lines were so long u only gone wanna get in them once. They have hot dogs, brats, pizza , breadsticks and spaghetti. But you only get 1 slice of pizza and chips or a breadstick . And spaghetti only u can’t take how much u want . The rides were free inside where u eat at which is a plus but other than that it was ok.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MzLarry
Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate your feedback and hope you are able to return maybe in the summer months when all of the attractions are available to utilize and enjoy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sad thing is, I’ve posted this on there Mt. Olympus Facebook page and Hotel Rome Facebook page and it was all deleted and now I am blocked!

We stayed at Mt. Olympus this past weekend and it was the WORST experience of our lives!! My family dealt with it and tried to make the most of it, but that was nearly impossible! This so-called “all inclusive” resort was waiting in a food line for 30 mins to get 1 item per person, 1 small piece of pizza, 1 mushy hotdog, 1 burnt brat OR watery spaghetti. Tthe indoor water park was so overly packed, 10x over fire code packed, to the point where you could barely have your child splash without getting trampled, and that’s if you could get past the urine stench. The staff are beyond rude to the point I don’t even think they would save someone from drowning and the rooms are on a completely different level! Dirty, bed bugs, cockroaches, stains everywhere, the mattresses were so worn out, the springs were stabbing you in the back, clogged sinks with hair EVERYWHERE, nothing for storage and no water pressure! This hotel is nothing but a scam! The amount of money people pay for a place like that is atrocious and should not be continued!!! The owners of this place care nothing about the people staying there! Something needs to be done about it and I think that making it aware nationally, to avoid people from staying there, maybe the owners, Nick and Eva Laskaris, with take the millions they’ve scammed from people and revamp this place! Stay away and warn others of this SCAM of a hotel!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Megan S

I believe I have reached out to you on the matter and again, I do apologize for the issues you encountered. I hope that I am able to assist in coming to resolution that is satisfactory for you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went in March for a few days get away, was not a busy time of year, the price was good for it being off season, it was just okay, it's definitely for the kids, enjoyed the free food, (pizza, hot dogs, chips, etc), although only getting 1 selection of food at a time meant repeated times spent standing in line, the indoor water park was dark, and not pretty, which didn't make it that inviting, glad I went to see what it was about, but don't plan on returning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrendaJuly19

We appreciate your feedback and do apologize for any issues you encountered. Feel free to contact myself - justin.s@mtolympusprk.com and I would be more than happy to assist where I can.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wish I would have read these comments before I booked my trip there. We wanted to save a little money this spring break so we decided on Wisconsin Dells. I found an ad and it looked pretty nice, a two-bedroom hotel room, and "all inclusive". The check in when we got there was queued up with a very long line. They were very efficient so it didn't take long to check in but the woman checking me in failed to give a lot of information. The room was dark and dirty (I found candy, clothes tags and a kleenex under the bed). The "second" bedroom was right next to the door so you could hear everything in the hallway. The indoor park was jam-packed, seriously you could hardly move. I'm certain it was well over it's capacity on the first day.

To be 100% clear...this is NOT all inclusive. NOT. The "food" you get is a few items only from one stand (not attached to the waterpark so wet clothes outside in March, nice) and you often have to wait more than an hour. It only runs from 12-5. You can get free soda but again, just from one spot. So if you're in a hurry or have hungry kids good luck. We didn't even bother. The only thing you did get with your dirty room is the waterpark tickets.

The one good thing I can say is that when we checked out a full day early (because one of the kids got sick) they reimbursed our room rate. Other than that I can't say one good thing about the place. Never again.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Laura M

I do apologize for any issues you endured and would like the chance to make this better for you, so please feel free to contact myself at your convenience - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just read every other poor review written lately & they all sum it up! I was scared to go after reading them but of course my stay was NON-Refundable so we didn’t really have a choice. My expectations were low. Our room wasn’t the worst, the Waterpark was busy, as I expected, so get there at 10 & wait in line to get a table. The worst part of it all was being in the off-site building 1.3 miles away. I knew we were not going to be in the adjoining hotel when we booked, but it’s no “resort” it’s a bunch of old motels lined up & down the highway going through town. None of which are staffed!! So Saturday night we are trying to sleep and around 11pm a large group came in yelling & banging around, being very loud. They proceeded to drop off their children & leave them unattended. They yelled, ran around, jumped, slammed doors, etc until 3am. I tried to call the front desk, but phone doesn’t work in room. Used my cell phone to call main hotel, who wanted to put me on hold. I argued with him & asked him to send someone to deal with it. No one ever came. The building is sketchy. Not safe. Not secure. People smoking, smoking weed, roam around all hours of the night. Scary. We came home a night early, driving 4 hours was well worth our safe, quiet night at home. Unfortunately a lot of families leaving their children unattended while they party. The only good thing was that we got to spend time with our grandkids who are too young to know how bad it was. Not much to do for under 48” tall either. Take your family somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Rhonda S

I do apologize for any inconveniences you encountered and appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention so we may have them addressed in hopes of avoiding any further complication. Feel free to contact myself - justin.s@mtolympuspark.com and I would be more than happy to assist where I can on the matter.