“Spontaneous lunch”

El asador Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 196 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to the dells for the day. While walking to Famous Dave’s, my wife spotted El Asador. We decided that Mexican food was the way to go. I have to say it was one of the best decisions that we made that day. The food was great, and probably the most authentic Mexican food that we had in a long time. The flavors were spot on, the steak in my torta was great, and the lengua in my wife’s burrito was tender. The food took a while to come out but you could tell it came straight from the kitchen and hadn’t been sitting.
This is a must go, and quickly ended up on our list of places to return to.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I visited El Asador restaurant for lunch. The place was clean and service was good. I ordered the garlic shrimp and I was pleased. The meal was good. My friend ordered the fried fish but she didn’t enjoy it because it was a bit salty.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great Mezican restaurant. Had a michelada (mexican version of bloody mary) that was awesome. Fajitas are an excellent choice. Beers are overpriced though.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

it’s nice restaurant good price Tacos and sea food dish was great
and binacolada perfect
it’s in broadway

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Now that Fiesta Cancun has closed since we were last at the Dells, we ate dinner at El Asador last night and were quite pleased. My wife had three bean enchiladas, my daughter three chicken tacos, and I had the El Asador Special. None of us could finish our meals, there was simply too much food, but we all agreed it was quite tasty. Just as good, in fact better, than Fiesta Cancun.