“Great Local Restaurant”

Little Fat Gretchen's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Waupaca
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: All of our bakery is homemade. With that in mind please give us a 24 hour notice when ordering desserts. We have very unique and delicious daily breakfast and lunch specials. We would love to serve you.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I stopped at Little Fat Gretchen's for a late breakfast. This is a favorite of the locals, and who would know better than the locals as to who has the best breakfast! I wish that I could have taken some of the fresh baked goodies home with me. Both of the breakfast items were fresh and hot. If you are in the area and are looking for a great place to stop, here you go>

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We were taken here by family while visiting in Wisconsin. I loved the place. The food was awesome & service fast and friendly. I had a cup of the soup of the day & spinach salad with creamy balsamic dressing, YUM! My husband & 1 of his sister’s had eggs, hash browns, ham, & toast & both said that was great. His other sister had one of the special wrap sandwiches and said it was very good. The coffee and desserts were also very, very good.

I would highly recommend stopping here, they serve breakfast all day, too.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Had lunch here with two friends and all of us were impressed. Homey little restaurant with excellent food and outstanding wait staff. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We go there about six or seven times a year, and we're never disappointed. We've been there for breakfast and lunch, but never for dinner.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, staff, and place to eat breakfast or lunch. In the downtown area great for walking to all the other shops on main street.