“A delightful place to spend Saturday morning”
Review of Steaming Cup

Steaming Cup
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Waukesha
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I met a colleague there a few weeks ago. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I had the hot chocolate, which was delicious. Be sure to try the "street waffles". We usually get them at the Farmer's Market, but go to Steaming Cup to get our "fix" over the winter. Great little locally owned coffee shop.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We've visited a number of times and always have very good food. This time we ordered the Cranberry Bog and Grilled Cheese with Bacon (with additional avocado) and weren't disappointed. Both were delicious.
The venue is cozy and we've enjoyed every visit. It's our destination location in downtown Waukesha.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a cozy little coffee shop, with the perfect atmosphere and great coffee. I've visited here several times to meet friends and just sit and talk. There's more rooms in the back too!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I come here for breakfast every time I’m in town on business. The steel cut oats are amazing - topped with dried cherries and whipped cream. Great coffee and smoothies too.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We went to the Steaming Cup twice during our most recent trip to Waukesha. This is a great place to grab a coffee / espresso drink and a great bite to eat. They have a very nice selection of teas and ways to jazz it up like real lavender and other flowers/herbs. Worth the visit.