“Lunch”

All Good Healthy Fast Food
Ranked #73 of 202 Restaurants in Waukesha
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

What a great place! All super fresh, great service and prices also very affordable! Love the guilt-free feeling after the meals there!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I'm allergic to dairy -- no, not lactose intolerant -- allergic. Like, I have trouble breathing when I eat it. All Good has a menu full of dairy-free options, right down to their ranch dressing and their fruit smoothies! Their chicken is so tasty and juicy! I also love their energy snacks as an afternoon pick-me-up. They have a kids menu, but my kids turned their nose up to it when they ordered chicken tenders and got some slices of juicy chicken with green beans. Where is the greasy breading? Where are all of the fatty pieces? Sorry kids, you won't find that here.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

The concept of this place is awesome and some of the items are really great...others leacve a bit to be desired. I generally stick to the All good Pizza because it was by far the best thing I have tried there. The Quinoa salad is good but not much different than what I can make at home. The spring rolls sadly were pretty flavorless and with no salt anywhere offered in the restaurant I could not make it even a little more palatable. I will say though the best thing they offer is their tortilla soup. I get it every time and it is packed with flavor and deliciousness. I will be back but it is certainly not my ultimate go to.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Healthy food doesn't mean bad food but this place would have you second guessing that. I ordered lettuce wraps which on the sign pictured actual wraps with a Chinese chicken mixture, what I got was a bed of lettuce with some flavorless vegetables on top. I also ordered their berry infused water. This was nothing more than red Kool-Aid without the sugar.

The best part was at 10 minutes to 8pm when they closed, the manager starts going around turning off the open signs. Never said a thing to us, so I asked if they were closing to which he said yes. Poor service!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I admit I laughed when I first saw the words "healthy fast food". At the same time my curiosity told me I had to at least see what was on the menu. Personally I am not a health nut but, I try to find "good tasting" and healthy food to eat.
All Good is truly fast food since their menu has items for both sitting down or things like the spring rolls or tacos which allow you to eat on the go. The food was very fresh and nicely prepared. If I lived nearby (I live several states away.) I would go back and to try several things on the menu and in the end I found it to be exactly what the sign said.
By the way If you are a grease loving, french fry stuffing, supersize sort of person I would not waste your time. On the other hand if you enjoy eating fresher, healthier food and are looking for an alternative to the fast food norm then you should really give it a try.