“Bar Burger's at there Finest”

Mainstream Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 188 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I really loved this place. Great service friendly staff and The burgers are well worth the price.I don't mind paying when the food and the atmosphere is this good

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Found this place on TripAdvisor. Once again, reviews are spot on. I really wanted the burger but since it's a half a pound, I decided to try their wings. Very very yummy... crispy skin, moist and their ranch dressing is housemade...so thick and flavorable. My husband's burger (Southwest) was huge... cooked perfectly medium, spicy, flavor amazing (yes I took a bite) and his tots (smothered in bacon and cheese) were awesome! Once again... TripAdvisor led us to a fabulous meal! Will come back again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A friend and I decided to dine here based on the recommendation of a coworker. Arrived at approximately 5:30 on a Thursday evening and the place was busy.It definitely is a bar with food rather than a restaurant with a bar.We were able to get a table right inside the door.Took awhile to be greeted, then had to ask for a rag to clean the table,it had been cleared but not clean.Got our drinks promptly but had to ask for menus.It was 50cent wing night, so I went with those plus a side of the loaded tater tots.Wings were average,but the toys were amazing, more than I could possibly eat.,smothered in cheese bacon and ranch, could have been a meal in itself. My friend had a cheeseburger. ..her test for a first visit, she said it was great, nice and thick and perfectly cooked.We will definitely be back as there are lots of things on the menu that looked good.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

What a pleasant and tasty experience! Exceptionally welcoming staff and environment.The environment is comfortable and yet classy. The dining room and bar is well appointed, exceptionally clean and spatially comfortable. There is a great selection of tapped beer and the bar staff is extremely knowledgeable. The food was fantastic, both the build your own grilled chicken sandwich and the Thursday night special wings. The Thai-peanut wings were awesome! We will definitely go back. Definitely a great place and value!

jon d, Owner at Mainstream Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for visiting and your review!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Pub place with some tables outside. Had read reviews of how people loved their burgers. The burgers are large(1/2 lb.) Buns pretty good. I ordered a blue cheese bacon burger with cajun seasoning. My disappointment- where was the blue cheese? - very little. If I ordered this similar burger at Water Street Brewery - you see the cheese-lots. I am not paid by or related to anyone at Wa.St Brewery. But these burgers were overrated- good not great. The other burgers was my husband's very good, swiss, bacon , tomato. Comes with lots of tots or other potato options.