“Best in Waukesha”
Review of Tofte's Table

Tofte's Table
Ranked #1 of 188 Restaurants in Waukesha
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Great food, wonderful hospitality, beautiful decor. This is the place to go. Their "New Fashioned" is my favorite drink!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Food was served as it was prepared and to be shared. Not a lot to share for some of the dishes. Food also a little unusual and pricey

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Small Plates done well! I suggest arriving early, they don't take reservations and every table was taken when we were there. We had a party of four and we tried eight different items. They were all great but the Blackened Ahi Tuna, Braised Pork Belly and Wild Mushroom Risotto really stood out. The bar is stocked with Wisconsin products (wines excepted) and the mixed drinks were remarkable. The restaurant is located in a historic building along the river in downtown Waukesha - the venue is a little noisy for aging ears but the over all experience was great. Well worth the effort.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My husband and I enjoyed eating at Tofte's Table tonight. The menu choices were outstanding and hard to choose from. The wait staff are very friendly. We will definitely go back with friends.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

They like taking each persons order and then bringing the plates out one at a time so everyone can share each others plate. There were four of us, so four orders. Salads all came out together. Then the first dinner plate. Second dinner plate came out 10 minutes (approximate times) later. The third plate came out 4 minutes after that with the last plate just another minute or two later. Not sure I care for the idea of sharing each others food. I ordered scallops, but since we shared I only ended up with one.
Individually each plate was very good, but if I were to go back I would prefer everyone be served at the same time with their own plates.