“Yummy pizza but service could be better.”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #19 of 24 Restaurants in Viroqua
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

After a day of biking we were looking for a great meal to fuel our bodies back up. The service started out great and our pizza was super hot and full of flavor and toppings. We asked for soda refills and the server never came back. My husband had to go to the counter and ask to have our drinks back.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Omygosh, this Pizza Hut is the best one I have ever been to. The server was charming and has the most beautiful eyes. The manager was very friendly and checked to make sure we were happy. The food was so good!!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Ordered delivery and waited more than the time they said it would take. I was rather hopeful that the pizza would be ok and at least hot enough so that I didn't have to warm it up.

The pizza arrived and the driver apologized for taking so long as this was because the normal driver had not come in.

So I paid for and took my cold pizza, warmed it up and noticed that the crust was mostly doughy - not great - but considering its a pizza hut I guess that is what you get.

Not understanding why they didn't at least offer some kind of a discount for being late and the pizza being cold - which I can't quite understand either because they were located 1/3 of a mile from the hotel.

Never again.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I love Pizza Hut, no matter what location I've gone to. Viroqua's Pizza Hut is set up nicely with adequate spacing between tables and flat screens set up for sports enthusiasts. I think their products are consistent with other Pizza Huts, which means delicious. Most of the time, the floor and tables have been tidy.
Their one flaw is the service. Inconsistent, sometimes almost non-existent, their service could use a bit of improvement. When we've had their attention, they are welcoming and with a smile. The pizza's been delivered hot every time. So to all Pizza Hut servers, if you want the best tip, be attentive.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

We've eaten here many times over the years and it's always a nice experience. Friendly service and good pizza.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!