“Unexpectly Good (Mostly)”

PJ’s – SentryWorld
Reserve with OpenTable
PJ’s – SentryWorld is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: American
Description: Vision. Warmth. Personality. Good taste. And a healthy dose of everything that makes Wisconsin great. PJ's - SentryWorld is truly a celebration of Wisconsin and everything it's known for. Featuring a warm, inviting and relaxed atmosphere, you'll feel right at home gathering at PJ's - SentryWorld for lunch or dinner. The menu at PJ's - SentryWorld is a tribute to the flavors of Wisconsin, using locally sourced ingredients wherever possible. And along with menu options to suit every taste-from soups, salads and sandwiches to wood-oven pizzas-you'll find a wide variety of soda, wine, beer and cocktails to pair with your meal. No reservations required. Dine with us today.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife's "pork ribeye" was very well cooked and the mash it was on was outstanding. Nice setting, although over-enthusiastic service. However, my chipotle pizza was soggy and didn't have much spice. Still good enough that with my wife's excellent pork, a five and a three average to a four.

1  Thank Dave C
SentryWorld, Manager at PJ’s – SentryWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dave – We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your recent visit to PJ’s. The Pork Ribeye is a delicious choice and we’re happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed it. However, we are sorry to hear that the pizza did not meet your expectations. If for any reason you are not satisfied when dining at PJ’s please be sure to ask for a manager as we are here to insure that your dining experience exceeds your expectations.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We had the opportunity to eat twice at PJs on our visit to Central Wisconsin.

Our first visit my husband and I ordered a veggie wrap and veggie burger with fries and tomato basil soup. we also had an appetizer of cheese curds that was highly recommended by our waitress. We enjoyed everything(cheese curds were my favorite), however I feel the veggie wrap could be more simplified as there were a lot of veggies competing for flavor.

The second time my husband and I tried the veggie pizza and had the cheese curds again(yum!). The pizza was very delicious.

I would definitely come back again the next time I am in the area.

1  Thank Shayna W
SentryWorld, Manager at PJ’s – SentryWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Shayna – Thanks for choosing PJ’s during your recent visit to Central Wisconsin! Our Farmhouse Ale Cheese curds are a must-have and one of the most popular items on our menu. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed the curds as well as the main entrees you and your husband ordered. We hope to see you both again during your next visit to Stevens Point!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Our server, MacKenzie, was very attentive, courteous and had a delightful personality. The food was exceptional and I personally love the atmosphere of PJ's.

1  Thank 962wendy
SentryWorld, Manager at PJ’s – SentryWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

962wendy – What a fun night out with your son! We are pleased to hear you had an exceptional experience and that MacKenzie was able to provide you with such great service. We hope to see you both again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Excellent food, choice of offerings, and prices. We go here often. Be sure and order the deep-fried cheese curds.

1  Thank dw0rth
SentryWorld, Manager at PJ’s – SentryWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

dw0rth – Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review. We appreciate hearing that you were pleased with our menu and prices. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Last time I reviewed PJ's I noted some disappointments. I am happy to say that everything is fixed and back to their usual excellence. The coffee was delicious and piping hot... same with the fries. Their summer menu has some nice new options, I would highly recommend the veggie wrap! I particularly like the Wisconsin theme and decor as well as the outdoor patio. Thanks, management, for using these reviews to make things truly excellent!

1  Thank WisconsinGail

WisconsinGail - We are extremely pleased to hear your recent visit to PJ's was excellent. We value every review we receive and are continuously working to make sure all of our customers are provided with an exceptional experience. We hope to see you again soon!