“Amazing food! Our waitress was so helpful in explaining each dish we ordered!”

Lino Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 163 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining - Authentic Italian Cuisine - Dress Code Business Casual Hours - Tues - Sat 5-9pm Closed Sunday & Monday.
Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Had lamb, fettuccine shrimp and linguine scoglio . The best food our group has had in a long time! If you like Italian authentic food this is the place!!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank S3482VRjasonl
Write a reviewReviews (542)

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

We went here on our first night staying at the Blue Harbor Resort. Lino is located right across the street so it is a short walk.
My wife and I both had the spaghetti bolognese. It was very tasty and the dish was served piping hot. We also split the caprese and enjoyed it along with a Lino salad that has his tasty lemon dressing on it. There is a strong wine list of Italian wines, I know big surprise. I had an excellent Amarone. Great place and reservations are recommended

1  Thank swiftmi
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Ate here with some friends while on a golf trip. While the staff and the owner were friendly I and my dinner mates found the food to be simply average at best.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

Grandpa and I took our lovely young granddaughter to this special restaurant. She wanted to wear a special dress and we felt like we were special guests. Great meal and lovely surroundings. The owner was especially sweet to Belle.

1  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

My wife and I chose Lino's based on reviews. We were not disappointed. I ordered the sausage and mushroom pasta. My wife ordered the shrimp pasta special. We will certainly return, if we are in the area.

Date of visit: July 2021