“Beautiful and well located”
other travellers have booked this property
Il Bozzino from the private garden Living and dinnning room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living and dinnning room
Il Bozzino from the private garden
Azienda Fontelunga- shared (but never crowded) swimming pool area
Il Bozzino living room
Il Bozzino - bedroom 1
Il Bozzino - living room
IL Bozzino- bathroom 2
me and my mother in a cooking class
mamma Donatella at work
surrounding view
Il Bozzino - bathroom1
a view from outside the swimming pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Batty B
“Beautiful and well located”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a fantastic stay here in this beautiful old house. I was very pleased with how clean it was when we arrived. Fresh clean sheets, new, good quality mattresses and brilliant white towels. The pool area was also maintained to a high standard, as was the garden.
It was super hot when we stayed but this property was built for heat and we were very comfortable. The pool was fenced off which helped as our youngest child is only 2 but the garden is not secure. Most times we had the pool completely to ourselves.
We were in easy driving reach of many, many places. So much to see and do.
If you choose to stay here, which is would highly recommend I only have 2 negative points which are both neither to do with the owner. Firstly the mosquitoes and wasps were horrendous, we were all bitten to pieces so pack plenty of spray and bring anti histamine. Secondly the farm dogs opposite barked and howled continually, not a major issue as we have dogs ourselves but one of them seems particularly fond of howling through the night. Having said that, it wouldn't put me off and I would be very very happy to return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the pool and garden.
Liked least: The bugs!
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
wendytel
San Diego
“Relaxing Garden Home in Prime Location in Tuscany”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

What a wonderfully relaxing visit! We enjoyed spending time here on the property as much as visiting the nearby Tuscan cities of Arezzo, Cortona and Assisi. The home is lovely, spacious and comfortable. We had breakfasts on the shaded patio and dinners at the long family dinner table in the dining room. Early morning and afternoon walks in the area are a pleasure, and the owner, Michele, was accommodating in every way. We would not hesitate to return to this property for a visit. One of our favorite spots.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Charming home, beautiful property and excellent location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
28 May 2015
thanks a lot for your kind words, I' very happy you enjoied your stay wit us once more and I really hope to see you again in the future.
LineVeks
Trondheim
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

June 2014 - This was our second time staying in Casa la Bozza. The house is great, and the garden is amazing. Together with our kids, nearest family and friends we had a very lovely week. It was a very spesial week because we got married in Cortona. After that we had planned to have the weddingdinner at Casa La Bozza, in the garden. Everything was prepared by the owner Michele, who is an outstanding man. His mother Donatella was in charge of the food for 60 guests. Unfortunately, it became a very rainy day, but Michele and his mother moved the dinner to her restaurant, which is 1 km from the house more or less. And together they made a fantastic weddingparty with a lot if fantastic food. I regret that I didn't eat more.....!:) We had a lovely stay, and are coming back for sure. Next time I will enjoy it even more, since I won't be a stressed bride!;) Thank you for everything Michele!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nancy4528
Plano
“Casa la Bozza not a good choice in cool weather”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

While no doubt pleasant in the summer months, we found the house cold, dark and damp while we were there. The owner was able to get the heat working within a couple of days which made it better but was still chilly most of the time. Couple that with a leaky roof and a shortage of hot water really made for an uncomfortable visit. On top of that we had essentially no internet access which meant we couldn't check train schedules or communicate with our families. It was such a shame as we loved being close to Cortona, a truly beautiful town.

Liked best: The proximity to Cortona
Liked least: The leaky roof, lack of hot water and lack of internet
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Nov 2013
I'm very sorry you felt that way.
I admit that the problem you found were real. Internet had problems, I fixed it a few days after your departure. The eating was not working and I had the tecnician to fix it the first working day after your arrival( by the way, I didn't turned on myne in my own house yet and either needed it the other people stayng in the same house , upper apartment in the same days). there is also a leek problem in the kitchen. I am working now on it right now.
The next guest will not find any of the above problems.
The apartment is in effect not very bright, during your stay it has been always very cloudy with not much sun which amplified this sensation. The minor exposure to the sun is an advantage during hot tuscan summer.
Anyway thank for your rewiev, I will use your comments to improve the quality of my apartment and try to give a more pleasant stay to my future guests.
Regards
M.
Judy580
Madison, New Jersey
“Perfect”
Reviewed 10 February 2013 for a stay in April 2011

My husband, best friend and I stayed in La Bozza for one week. Michele was so kind and helpful. He met us in town and led us to this amazing villa. Michele made us a hand drawn map with landmarks and market and restaurant suggestions. We took an evening cooking class with Donatella and enjoyed the feast immensely. We had such a lovely time during our week that we plan to return for 3 weeks this year. My husband will be 60 in October and we will celebrate in Tuscany with our children, grandson and friends. I can not wait to return!!!
I would like to mention that we did have a car and I think it is necessary, to get to town, markets, trains.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The architecture, view and location
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Feb 2013
Thank you very much Judy, I'm so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay here.I'm really looking forward to see you aganin this summer.
M.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$178
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing