“Breakfast Buffet”

Ranked #62 of 254 Restaurants in Racine
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice variety of food on the breakfast buffet. The wait staff was very attentive during our meal with free refills and offering to get what ever we needed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am normally not impressed by hotel restaurants, but we enjoyed our Friday evening at this place. Staff were friendly and helpful. Loved the fish.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Food may be a bit pricey but quality is amazing. Staff knows me by name now with as much as I have visited. Tara and Dan behind the bar are amazing. We even got to meet the owner who is just down to earth. Attached hotel is great as well!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed at the hotel for my wife's work, had breakfast. Pancakes were thin and only 3. Syrup also thin but was assured it wasn't lite. $3 tomato juice for VERY small glass. Very crispy bacon was only thing of value. Restaurant does not invite diverse patrons as they had 8-9 TVs on for morning news. 3 were on CNN. None had Fox News. Waitress was friendly but never refilled water. Very light customers at the time.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I have been a customer for over 30 years here. The Dining Area has TOO MANY TVs all over the walls. THE DINING ROOM IS GONE. The ONLY Dining Area NOW......IS a ''Sports Bar". I do not like to dine with Tv's. The music playing on my visit of 4/20/2018 was Latin Pop. I did not want to watch TV AND the music I could NOT understand. The Friday Fish Fry is AUCE for $12.95. The plate comes with choice of potato, small coleslaw and tartar sauce NO VEGETABLE. A side vegetable is a SMALL serving of fresh vegetable for $4.00. The portion of fish served is VERY SMALL ''Cubes'' of fish. Reorders take too long. Potato Pancakes are FRESH MADE WITH RED AND GREEN PEPPER IN THEM. I LIKE "SWEET" Red and Green Peppers so these Potato Pancakes are outstanding. WAY TOO MUCH FLASHING of TV's all over the wall and music I do not understand the lyrics made for a VERY DISTURBING AND UNCOMFORTABLE DINING ATMOSPHERE. I REALLY MISS THEIR Comfortable and warm Dining Room. They have ''stripped" the stain glass and GRAND BRASS from the former dining room to make it into a banquet room. The ''Sports Bar'' furniture is uncomfortable. The rounded back chairs make sitting at the tables uncomfortable. I am short and you cannot get close enough to the table edge. They have a NEW MENU Tacos, Burgers, Ribs and Salads.