All reviews free breakfast bed was comfortable carpeting remodeling tv lobby
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was really impressed with my stay here. We booked on Priceline seeing the reviews were okay and not expecting much but I give them 5 stars! I'm a pretty picky hotel person. When I got to the hotel I found that my room was a one king sized bed. The problem was that I was traveling with my father. The staff went above and beyond with getting my father and I two beds. I was also impressed by how remodeled the hotel was. It was really nice. The rooms were clean, updated, and comfortable. I loved that the tv also had youtube so I could listen to music while getting ready. The hot tub was broken (I was hoping to use it for my back) but the pool area was big and nice. The location is a nice, clean, and safe-looking area as well.

Room Tip: We got a great price on Priceline.
1  Thank Danielle S
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Spent one night at Delta by Marriot Racine. Didn't use any of the facilities, quick over night stay for a concert. Hotel has been rebranded by Marriot, its pretty clean, Everyone who worked there is nice and helpful, quick check in, right up to the room. Beds were fine, room was clean, though smelled like someone had use the closet as a personal smoking chamber. Minimal toiletries(didn't care, had my own), sink drained very slowly.
The biggest fault is the hotel needs complete renovation, not piece meal like Marriot has done. Overall, the stay was fine, though a little further from Alpine than I'd prefer.

1  Thank looper63
Reviewed 18 June 2018

When I drove in the parking lot of this hotel, I realized that I had been here more than 20 years ago when it was a Sheridan. We were very impressed with the remodeling and makeover this hotel has undergone. Most of the staff was very friendly. Some of the front desk staff were a little stiff and standoffish. The folks in the restaurant were awesome as was the food. Had "all you can eat fish" on Friday. The free breakfast was so so. Had trouble keeping enough coffee out. The only real drawback was the long walks to the room. Whoever originally designed the layout messed up. Not much current owners could do about it without tearing down the hotel and rebuilding. The lobby was gorgeous.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to front desk if you don't want a long walk.
1  Thank Harley K
Reviewed 4 June 2018

While my stay at this hotel was short I still had a pleasant time. The lobby is gorgeous and offers a small market (which is convenient). There is also a bar/restaurant nearby which was a nice plus even though the prices are bit up there. The pool and hot tub were very nice; the pool not too cold and the hot tub not too hot. The pool area also had a nice view with wrap around windows. This hotel has a very odd layout; finding our room and the pool area was very much like being in a labyrinth. It was very unfortunate that there was no small fridge or microwave in the room and there is no continental breakfast. Also, we had temperature control issues with our room. We stayed for a baseball tournament which means we were out in the hot sun/heat all day. We kept our thermostat at the coldest possible setting but it never moved from 75 degrees which made things uncomfortable. In addition, there was no laundry room available to wash uniforms in for the 2nd day of the tournament. Despite these hiccups we still had a good time at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Caitlin L
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. We reserved a king room but was asked if 2 Queen size beds were okay instead and we said it was so no big deal. The room was extremely nice. The pool area and hot tub are very nice as well, but the hottub and pool water is not hot more like cold especially the hot tub so we are vey disappointed since we only searched for a hotel that had a 4+ rating that had an in door pool and hot tub. First time staying at Delta.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family