“Handy restauarant”
Review of Mason Street Grill

Mason Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mason Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1 670 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Jefferson Street
Description: Mason Street Grill in downtown Milwaukee, is a classic American Grill serving high-quality wood grilled steaks, amazing sandwiches and house-made desserts. With comfortable booths, a welcoming staff and a warm atmosphere, you're invited to settle in and stay for a while.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Pfister Hotel and this was a convenient and quick dinner spot. Or a liesurely spot to dine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant/bar has a good happy hour. Drinks are reasonable as well as small plates. I had the clams and a chopped salad and they were remarkable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed the food and service here. Old school menu items, prepared with care. I’m a big deviled eggs fan and theirs were good. Server, Graham, was kind and accommodating… Letting me dine at my own pace, which is nice, when one dines alone. Will return.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

My wife and I had dinner at the Mason Street Grill the last weekend in August. There are quite a few options for steakhouses in Milwaukee, but we chose Mason Street based on reviews from Trip Advisor and proximity to our hotel...I'm so glad we picked this restaurant for our meal! First impressions are everything and Mason Street didn't disappoint. When we first walked in to the restaurant, I asked one of the hostess's about a cool picture that was hanging on the wall. The hostess knew the history of the photo, which happened to be of a famous movie star and the owners of the Pfister hotel, where Mason Street is located. I just thought it was cool that the hostess knew some history about the restaurant and hotel. The meal itself was amazing! Everything you would expect from a high-end steakhouse is what we received at Mason Street. Our server was talkative, energetic, and knowledgeable. The restaurant manager made sure to swing by at the end of our meal and ensure we were completely satisfied. The staff went above and beyond to make our experience great. If/when my wife and I are back in Milwaukee, we'll be sure to go back to Mason Street.

1  Thank Benjamin D
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Had another great meal Saturday night at the Mason Street Grille and just want to say that we really appreciated the team there recovering really well after one of our steaks was medium instead of rare. They replenished the steak and comped the nice wine for the table.
This eatery has never disappointed and is a must every time we visit Milwaukee.

1  Thank edward w