“UNPROFESSIONAL”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #442 of 1 586 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I HAD THE WORST COSTUMER SERVICE! I ordered from the wrong location by accident for delivery. They said they didnt deliver to me. But when I asked if they were the Lisbon location they said yes (which was a lie they are the 27th st location). Then when I talked to the manager and asked for the other locations number he hung up on me instead. They were rude and very unhelpful. Terrible service.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Didn’t want to go any where so I ordered a small pizza and 6 wings, employee said it would be 1 hour and yep it was. The pizza was good and had a tasty pizza sauce and average amount of pepperoni, the wings were just par and to be honest the price was about twice what it should be 27.00.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Just ordered another large pizza from Marcos Pizza on 27th Stree North of College Avenue in Milwaukee. This pizza is tops, with no charge for onions ever, it truly is great tasting pizza!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The place is carry out or delivery ONLY. I could eat their pizza EVERY DAY! Rollo's are great! Chicken wings are good. Meal deals are a good value. A little on the pricey side? Don't care (but that's why 4 stars, not 5.)! Worth it! I've had their pizza since 1991.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Last minute decision to order a pizza before a Packer game, and we found Marco's Pizza just around the corner. The large, vegetarian pizza was delicious!