“I don't even like motorcycles...”

Harley-Davidson Museum
Ranked #5 of 201 things to do in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: Harley-Davidson motorcycles bring heart-thumping adventure, life-changing freedom and a bit of rebellion into the lives of people around the world. But whether you were born to be wild - or mild - makes no difference at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Much more than a nostalgia trip for motorcycle enthusiasts, the Museum offers a glimpse of American history and culture like you've never seen before - through the successes and trials of an iconic American company. Interactive, eye-catching exhibits present an unparalleled collection of legendary stories of our nation's last century. Located on 20 acres in downtown Milwaukee, the Museum offers free parking, Motor Bary & Restaurant, Cafe Racer, The Shop, park-like outdoor spaces, special event rentals, guided tours for group of 15 or more, and Steel Toe Tours of the Powertrain Operations, home of the big-twin engine.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

...and I thought this place was fantastic. Went with my boyfriend, since he's into bikes. This museum is very well-designed, with so many artifacts to see. I definitely recommend spending the few extra dollars for the audio tour. I got so much more out of it than if I had simply read the signs. I loved how the museum really showed the creation of the brand, how advertising/marketing changed over the years, and how there was really just so much to see. The campus itself is beautiful, too. With a motorcycle license you can ride one of their bikes on Saturdays. Anyone can do the jumpstart experience. There's also a restaurant on site. I highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 601)
All reviews
"hog"
in 70 reviews

60 - 64 of 2 601 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Worth the money! We had a great time touring the museum, I even liked it and I am not a Harley person, my boyfriend is.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

A great American icon. go through the history of Harley from its start to today. A great time even if you don't ride motorcycles. Kids will also love it many hands on exibits.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

A interesting place to we to visit. History of the Harley
Be prepared to spend time at this exibit. It is wheelchair accessible