“Fresh tasting food!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I went here with my boyfriend and his cousin. The place is bigger than you think! There’s seating in the front and down a hallway more open seating in the back.

We ordered an app, garlic bread and added cheese on top, to start. This was very good!! It tasted very fresh and it was hard to stop eating to save room for the pizza. Highly recommend!

The boys ordered a garlic sauce pizza and thought the sauce in some places were too much. I love garlic so I tried a bite and wasn’t too crazy about it.

I ordered a Billy Bob small (personal size) and the toppings were very fresh!! The only two requests I would change is adding slightly more sauce and adding something to the crust. The crust was very dry.

Our waitress was very nice but slow. They were busy, but noticed several times other tables were waited on multiple times before coming back to ours.

I would recommend coming here if you haven’t been here before, especially if you like veggies!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We came this place after reading some recommendations in TripAdvisor. Good choice.

Is a very simple place, but with best pizzas. Wide menu, delicious pizza.

Personally I am a fan of pepperoni and margarita. Both great!!

Good beer and very good service.

It’s out of tourism circuit, but you have to go.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great place to get a real garlic based pizza sauce. Great wait staff and fast service in a historic building.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Transfer Pizzeria is more than just pizza. I had a delicious salmon salad. Our Tomato Basil appetizer was also yummy. The service was great on a busy Friday night and our server was very patient and accomodating.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Great family owned business! Food and service are always great. The building is unique and definitely a Milwaukee treasure.