“Great food! Great selection of microbrews.”
Review of Dugout 54

Dugout 54
Ranked #503 of 1 586 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped in for dinner before a Brewers game. Love the atmosphere. Lots of TV's, great food. Very close to the park. They also offer a free shuttle to Miller Park.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first visit to Dugout 54 which is conveniently located on Bluemound off of Hawley; near Miller Park (home of the Milwaukee Brewers). They provide an open air environment on Wisonsin's nice summer days and have outdoor seating.

Granted, as a frequent traveler, I "make" my own fun and love to meet and get to know others, and this was an easy place to do that. as Our server, Liz, was personable, fun, and provided great service. As for the menu and the food, I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and quality. Not only was my food excellent, my friends were pleased and the food of those around us looked equally as good! Finally, although there are MANY choices of pubs and eateries that provide shuttle service to the Brewers games, they were professional, efficient and timely with flexibility in drop off times. PLEASE Do tip your driver though, as they work only for tips!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I met friends here after work for happy hour and dinner. During the course of my visit (about 3 hours), I had four cocktails and I think they forgot to put the liquor in them because I wasn't even remotely buzzed. I got the fish fry and it was very disappointing: it came to the table lukewarm, the rye bread was really dry, and the fries were soggy with grease, not hot and crispy at all. On the positive side, the coleslaw was good and the portion size was decent, and we had very attentive service. Another diner ordered a buffalo chicken wrap but it came as a sandwich. When we left at about 7 p.m., there was maybe only one other table with diners at it and a handful of people at the bar. This is such a great location but it needs a lot of improvements.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite Milwaukee fish frys. Good battered fish, great crispy potato pancakes. Just a good meal.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Came up from Illinois for a Cubs game and had heard there are numerous bars that will shuttle you to the ball game instead of paying to park. After driving by a couple places in pretty seedy neighborhoods and downtown, we were about to give up and go pay to park and we decided to drive along Blue Mound Road where we had noticed for a lot of the addresses with shuttles. Glad we did and found a group of bars with easy parking and friendly service. Had a great experience here with friendly people and transportation to the game.

1  Thank Dana O