“Thursday 5pm”

Add it.
Hawthorne Coffee Roasters
Ranked #31 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Milwaukee
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Description: We are a roaster of top quality, handcrafted coffees. We work to create unique espresso blends and single origin offerings using seasonally fresh coffees.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in to see what was on the menu. We each had the bourbon barrel cold brew coffee. I had mine black and the wife had cream and sugar. The taste of the bourbon was a nice touch. Will be back the next time on that side of town.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Love the coffee here and baristas are friendly.

Skip the men's room if you need to use one. No fan and dirty.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

My wife and I are very happy to find this place. We're not coffee snobs, but do really enjoy a good cappuccino. This place did not disappoint. We'll be back.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I am glad I stumbled onto this gem. I was on TA for a bbq place, which happens to share an adjoining space with Hawthorne. I met CC and she is very knowledgeable about the coffee and the roasting process. CC also gave me information about the bbq restaurant.

I purchased a strong and delicious cold brewed ice coffee. After chatting with CC, I opted to purchase some of the whole coffee beans. I like that the roast date is on the bag.

I will make this my go to place every time I am in town.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Coffee is mostly if not all pour over coffee. This gives the coffee a bolder flavor, which is especially good in the morning. Their backed goods are excellent. Noticed that they are now open seven days a week with extended hours for coffee lovers.