US$150
US$130
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$144
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$148
GardenInn.com
US$214
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$224
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$148
Home2.com
US$286
US$211
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$150
Reviews (2 091)
2 091 results
1 553
1 553
All reviewsmason street grilltower roomblu loungehistoric sectionnewer towerclub accessart collectiontop floorlobby loungebeautiful hotelold world eleganceclub levelgrand dameolder partlake viewdowntown milwaukeegrand old hotel
14 - 19 of 2 091 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed in Milwaukee a couple of nights after attending a conference at a different hotel and decided to stay at the Pfister. It is a very pretty hotel that has been well cared for. We stayed in the tower portion and our room was very clean and had great views. The staff was helpful and friendly. Overall it was a treat.

Room Tip: In the tower on upper floors was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Terry T, Guest Relations Manager at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback with us. I am delighted to hear the staff was helpful and friendly! It sounds like your stay was enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Pfister Hotel is beautiful with a great location downtown, but want really stands out is its friendly, professional staff. From the front desk staff to the bellman and valets, everyone was accommodating. It was even more impressive because they had several big weddings/receptions while we were there, yet we still felt special! And, the beds were amazing!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear the staff was helpful and friendly! The staff works hard to make sure each of our guests are well taken care of! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at the Pfister for a long weekend of family activities. The hotel was a charming turn of the the 20th century hotel with all the amenities if you wanted them. The staff were all friendly and charming- it is the Midwest after all. I recommend this hotel for the experience. For Milwaukee it may be a little pricey but worth it for the historic experience.

Room Tip: The old hotel is very charming but the view is not so great. If you want the view pick the tower.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Jan, for taking the time to leave your valued feedback with us. We appreciate your kind words. I am delighted to hear the staff was pleasant and friendly! It sounds like your stay was enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming you back for future visits!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you can’t rate them a ten on their review, they want to know why. Everyone who worked there was extremely accomadating and carried on a conversation with a smile. The bartenders was very helpful at helping me pick out an after dinner scotch. Room service was top notch. I would highly recommend this hotel as one of my all time favourites. Beds are great. I took in the Harley-Davidson Museum when I was in Milwaukee and three days of baseball.

Stayed: June 2018
Terry T, Guest Relations Manager at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Reg, for taking the time to leave your valued feedback with us. I am delighted to hear the staff was helpful and friendly! It sounds like your stay was enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an absolutely love hotel that still holds on to it's old time charm. My room was fabulous, probably the best nights sleep of my whole trip - I really need to buy those pillows (care to tell me where I can get them?). I really enjoyed the configuration of the bathroom and felt truly at home.
The gym was nice and the concierge was great, especially Helga. She gave me some wonderful information and never seemed to mind my plethora of questions.
The lounge was lovely the Tuesday night I was there, when I went back again the next night I left disgusted after having such a rude waitress. Specifically stated "how would I know, it's not my job" when asked a question about the menu. I was shocked because the service at the hotel is impeccable.
The location is great. An easy walk to the waterfront, Milwaukee Public Market and to Old 3rd Street. Really cannot be beat.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BHoboken

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback with us! I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel's atmosphere and ambiance.Our pillows are from Standard Textile and Pacific Down. Very comfortable! We appreciate your kind words and I apologize for any complications that came during your stay. Thank you for choosing The Pfister Hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!