“Great Coffee and Atmosphere!”
Review of Manitowoc Coffee

Manitowoc Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Manitowoc
Reviewed 28 June 2018

First of all, I loved the atmosphere where you walk into a cute little downtown scene with brick like a cafe. It's not a fancy, industrial, gourmet coffee shop, but their vanilla lattes are pretty tasty! I would recommend stopping in whenever you are in Manitowoc! It's a fun place to go for coffee and the baristas were super friendly.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My sister and I stopped in for coffee and breakfast. Very friendly staff and setting is very welcoming.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

When visiting family in Manitowoc several weeks ago, we, of course, had to stop at Manitowoc Coffee for refreshment. We were pleasantly surprised by their recent improvements and expansion, but coffee was excellent as always!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with my dad to do a quick interview for class and I was pleasantly surprised. The decor to this coffee shop was so cute, with a super cool hallway between businesses outside of the door. This coffee shop was very clean and had a decent amount of seating. The gentlemen behind the counter answered my coffee related questions and my latte was very good. There's also a children's area in the back of the coffee shop which was adorable. If I lived in the area, I would definitely spend hours studying here!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped and we loved the atmosphere and our lattes were amazing!!! Can’t wait to get back there and try some more....